Oops!? I poured Bardahl 1 into my auto tranny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
The least you can do is to apologise like a gentlemen!

My beetle is still in bad shape, will show you when its done up...

Only did the brakes, new battery, new tyres, etc already cost me RM2K

Its WA reg plate.:listen:
I have nothing to feel ashamed dude. However you wanna behave, I salute you. I will just act like VR2 and ask/answer car related things.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Ok you still insist on dragging this on - I will oblige.

Apologise? For what exactly? Asking you to prove you have a Beetle? Or asking you to verify your claims? How about you apologise for your constant argumentative behaviour and the others do the same. Will you oblige?

Now that the posts are being deleted, you can pretend to be stupid and ask me for the proof "apologise for what"?

Stupidcar accused me me of calling others childish which I didnt, I just asked him to pinpoint which post did I post it? OK? Are you pretending to be stupid or really that stupid? The cause of this arguement, when deleted you starting to ask me different silly question? You are good, now that I dont have proof you can say whatever you want! But I think you deserve the four letter word!

You looked very biased, others can see it too, I ask stupidcar for an apology and we carry on as normal but you seems agitated and angry! What type of mod is this?

If you haven't noticed - I deleted your 'dirty' posts too. It's two ways, not one. I'm trying very hard not to be biased here. But you are seriously pushing me towards strongly disliking you. You play nice and act your age with me and I will act accordingly. You call you constant bickering gentlemanly?? Stop being such a hyppocrite.

Many can see that you are very biased, hope Tom will step in and stop all these nonsense! You didnt only deleted my posts which shamed you and stupidcar , you also deleted the post that if I poured another 100ml of Bardahl 1, my gearbox will definitely breakdown!

What nonsense you posted? I know its shameful for you if I cornered you, but if you want to use your mod authority to surpressed me and threaten me, you probably done to the wrong person.
Im not scared of you with your moddy powers to delete posts, if you are being biased, there are other mods around to see that Im not mistreated.
Next time around other members also will not be and being attacked by mods unfairly for personal satisfaction or for his friends.

Right so you first say you don't know and you're worried, then you followup by saying it's great and it helps.

Make up your mind. Either you tell us it works or you think it'll fail.
When I started I was worried, after running it for couple of days I was more confident and could say it works. Whats wrong with it? Whats wrong with you?:confused:

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Apologise? For what exactly? Asking you to prove you have a Beetle? Or asking you to verify your claims? How about you apologise for your constant argumentative behaviour and the others do the same. Will you oblige?

If you haven't noticed - I deleted your 'dirty' posts too. It's two ways, not one. I'm trying very hard not to be biased here. But you are seriously pushing me towards strongly disliking you. You play nice and act your age with me and I will act accordingly. You call you constant bickering gentlemanly?? Stop being such a hyppocrite.

Right so you first say you don't know and you're worried, then you followup by saying it's great and it helps.

Now that the post where Stupidcar accused me was deleted you can turn around to ask me silly and stupid questions....Apologise for what? Now the victim will look like the offender! haha...
AS though you dont know what was the cause of the whole arguement.

For record purpose, Stupidcar accused me of calling others childish which I didnt.
I reacted by asking him to proof it but he backed off and disappeared from this thread,
Izso came out and warned me as stupidcar couldnt proof what he accused me, he just made false accusation. I complained Izso being biased posts also deleted.

In short, you can now pretend that Im the trouble maker. Just wait, instead of moderating, you are agitating. I hope other mods whom read the pre deleted post come to back my claims otherwise I will be made to look like the culprit here...

You deleted all your shameful posts of saying that if I add another 100ml of Bardahl 1 my GB will definitely breakdown. What nonsense from a person labelled himself as a 'contributor' ?

You also deleted your hooha post of condemning me for being 44 years old and I replied as if you guys are not going to live to 44 years old...

At first before the experiment I was worried, but after I test run it for several days, I already posted that it works. Didnt you read it? Or you have also deleted it already?

My oh my, you are the dirtiest mod I ever come across!
Also the most biased!
Also throw stone and hide hands type of mod!
Please be a bit fair!
Not helping friend to surpress others with your mod power.

Biggest and clearest statement of your biasedness...

Apologise for what?

After all posts were deleted and after all the arguements, pretend to be stupid hey?

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

I have nothing to feel ashamed dude. However you wanna behave, I salute you. I will just act like VR2 and ask/answer car related things.
Yeah you are right...

You got nothing to be ashamed of because.............

Your mod friend by the name of IZSO had already deleted all your shameful posts

Well thats what friends are for...

You can come back into this thread and pretend to be innocent and didnt know what happened....

In fact you can turn around and ask me APOLOGISE FOR WHAT?

But no need, your mod friend IZSO already asked me on your behalf...

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

When I started I was worried, after running it for couple of days I was more confident and could say it works. Whats wrong with it? Whats wrong with you?:confused:

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Now that the post where Stupidcar accused me was deleted you can turn around to ask me silly and stupid questions....Apologise for what? Now the victim will look like the offender! haha...

For record purpose, Stupidcar accused me of calling others childish which I didnt.
I reacted by asking him to proof it but he backed off and disappeared from this thread,
Izso came out and warned me as stupidcar couldnt proof what he accused me, he just made false accusation. I complained Izso being biased posts also deleted.

In short, you can now pretend that Im the trouble maker. Just wait, instead of moderating, you are agitating. I hope other mods whom read the pre deleted post come to back my claims otherwise I will be made to look like the culprit here...

You deleted all your shameful posts of saying that if I add another 100ml of Bardahl 1 my GB will definitely breakdown. What nonsense from a person labelled himself as a 'contributor' ?

You also deleted your hooha post of condemning me for being 44 years old and I replied as if you guys are not going to live to 44 years old...

At first before the experiment I was worried, but after I test run it for several days, I already posted that it works. Didnt you read it? Or you have also deleted it already?

Also the most biased!
Please be a bit fair!

Apologise for what?

After all posts were deleted and after all the arguements, pretend to be stupid hey?

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Yeah you are right...

You can come back into this thread and pretend to be innocent and didnt know what happened....

Damn you IZSO!

You are using your mod powers to personally attack me!

Others please help to stop this evil!:mad:

Either you openly apologise and close chapter or we go ahead and see what are the limitations of your mod powers can do?:banghead:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Also the most biased!
Please be a bit fair!

Apologise for what?

Yeah you are right...

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Damn you IZSO!

You are using your mod powers to personally attack me!

Others please help to stop this evil!:mad:

Either you openly apologise and close chapter or we go ahead and see what are the limitations of your mod powers can do?:banghead:
Lesley, moderators do their job by discussing within their moderators, they don't simply delete posts.
U can complain to Tom, the owner?
I am not a mod but I certainly know how to use common sense.
You have already raised a few eyebrows in ZTH.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I personally request this thread to be closed. Reason:

1. TS used Bardahl 1 in his Auto Tranny and he felt that it works so no more worries to the "Oopps" in the title.
2. TS is asking how much more Bardahl 1 to pour into his GB, which nobody can answer because nobody ever did that and think that should not be done.
3. The discussion is going off alignment.
4. Some people ignored warnings.
5. Those who replied according to topic and wana set the personal issues aside are tired (i presume)

So now that the TS is happy with the result of using Bardahl 1 in his GB, i consider problem solved. No more Oopss. So there isnt really much discussion left.

All problem solved, everybody will be happy ~

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Lesley, moderators do their job by discussing within their moderators, they don't simply delete posts.
U can complain to Tom, the owner?
I am not a mod but I certainly know how to use common sense.
You have already raised a few eyebrows in ZTH.
If i were wrong, I would apologise like a gentleman

But if i were victimised and being unfairly surpressed, I would go all out to straighten things out!

Not bow to threats or monkey games this Izso played, in return made stupid remarks and ask silly questions after the relevant threads are deleted.

I can anytime come back on a different username on a different computer to straighten things out with IZSO the worlds most biased moderator!

So try me out!

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

1. TS used Bardahl 1 in his Auto Tranny and he felt that it works so no more worries to the "Oopps" in the title.
2. TS is asking how much more Bardahl 1 to pour into his GB, which nobody can answer because nobody ever did that and think that should not be done.
5. Those who replied according to topic and wana set the personal issues aside are tired (i presume)

So now that the TS is happy with the result of using Bardahl 1 in his GB, i consider problem solved. No more Oopss. So there isnt really much discussion left.

CVKit,

Not all problems are solved yet!

This IZSO abuse his power to surpress and threaten me needs attention, so that he wont do this to other members in future.

Also he personally attacked me on various posts but later he deleted.

Im sure many of us here wouldnt want to be personally attacked, then threatened and the mod being biased
to act for his friends.....:banghead:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
If i were wrong, I would apologise like a gentleman

But if i were victimised and being unfairly surpressed, I would go all out to straighten things out!

Not bow to threats or monkey games this Izso played, in return made stupid remarks and ask silly questions after the relevant threads are deleted.

I can anytime come back on a different username on a different computer to straighten things out with IZSO the worlds most biased moderator!

So try me out!

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

CVKit,

Not all problems are solved yet!

This IZSO abuse his power to surpress and threaten me needs attention, so that he wont do this to other members in future.

Also he personally attacked me on various posts but later he deleted.

Im sure many of us here wouldnt want to be personally attacked, then threatened and the mod being biased
to act for his friends.....:banghead:
Erm...I strongly believe that all problems will be solved if you get over it. I agree that someone else initiated something that was off topic and intimidating to you and the whole thread has gone haywire since. Izso, as a mod, gave fair warning to all of you and also remind us not to go rogue. He deleted the replies he deemed not suitable, which is a right thing to do, at least to me.

The two persons have kept quiet after Izso deleted their comments and issued a warning to them. I only see you keep on bringing the old post and issues and flame it up to no extend. This caused Izso to further delete the irrelevant and intimidating posts and give more and stricter warning. In conclusion:

1. He gave warnings to ALL 3 of you.
2. He deleted some comments from ALL 3 of you.

So I see that it is fair and square. Only thing that he seems to be attacking on you is because you didnt stop posting irrelevant things and still flaming the thread. That is why I suggest to just close this thread as you've achieve what you wanted i.e. having good result using Bardahl 1 in auto GB.

Just get over it, and dont bring issues from other thread into another thread unless it is relevant. Do not get me wrong as this statement I made isnt personally pin pointed at you but to others as well and also to myself.

Happy foruming. :smokin:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Erm...I strongly believe that all problems will be solved if you get over it. I agree that someone else initiated something that was off topic and intimidating to you and the whole thread has gone haywire since. Izso, as a mod, gave fair warning to all of you and also remind us not to go rogue. He deleted the replies he deemed not suitable, which is a right thing to do, at least to me.

The two persons have kept quiet after Izso deleted their comments and issued a warning to them. I only see you keep on bringing the old post and issues and flame it up to no extend. This caused Izso to further delete the irrelevant and intimidating posts and give more and stricter warning. In conclusion:

1. He gave warnings to ALL 3 of you.
2. He deleted some comments from ALL 3 of you.

So I see that it is fair and square. Only thing that he seems to be attacking on you is because you didnt stop posting irrelevant things and still flaming the thread. That is why I suggest to just close this thread as you've achieve what you wanted i.e. having good result using Bardahl 1 in auto GB.

Just get over it, and dont bring issues from other thread into another thread unless it is relevant. Do not get me wrong as this statement I made isnt personally pin pointed at you but to others as well and also to myself.

Happy foruming. :smokin:
Wah! CVKit, you have all the qualities of becoming a good well liked moderator!

Correction:- He did not only deleted comments from all 3 but also deleted his personal attacks comments on me as well. Personally I dont think he qualifies as a moderator at all.
Taken his job to advantage of his personal attacks on me, thinking I would budge.
If Im wrong I would have but when he wants to do magic show with me, then sorry la....

If give him 3 days to apologise, failing which i will take this matter to next level of action...
No turning around, he had played a fool with the wrong person, attacked the wrong person and let him learn a lesson here!

Ehdrian where are you?
You can now click your dislike here! Tq

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Wah! CVKit, you have all the qualities of becoming a good well liked moderator!

Correction:- He did not only deleted comments from all 3 but also deleted his personal attacks comments on me as well. Personally I dont think he qualifies as a moderator at all.
Taken his job to advantage of his personal attacks on me, thinking I would budge.
If Im wrong I would have but when he wants to do magic show with me, then sorry la....

If give him 3 days to apologise, failing which i will take this matter to next level of action...
No turning around, he had played a fool with the wrong person, attacked the wrong person and let him learn a lesson here!

Ehdrian where are you?
You can now click your dislike here! Tq
That is the point Lesley..he deleted his own comments towards you if he deems inappropriate. Means he isnt biased to himself. Instead of requesting others to apologize, why not just get over it? Dont tell me that you feel that you've did nothing wrong here...

So either stick back to the topic and mods should delete all the irrelevant replies and we continue with this thread. Or risk this thread of being closed.

I hope that lesley and any other members will not post irrelevant replies anymore. From now on, I will not comment or reply if it is not about Auto Tranny or Bardahl 1 or equivalent. People who comes into ZTH want to discuss cars. Imagine if a guy comes in and only see stupid arguments in most of the threads. This isnt what it should be. So lets stop this now, can we? :adore::listen:

Ohya, I dont wish to see any comments or replies to my this comment/reply. It is just my wish. To mods, please delete it once you feel that it is irrelevant to the topic. Thanks.

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
Dude, even as a silent lurker, i'm greatly annoyed by your 'I am correct no matter what attitude'.

Mods are given power to make sure things dont get out of control i.e ppl like you.

This is an internet forum where only sharing knowledge is the most important. What's the point of winning an argument which is simply zero value? Or simply u want some recognition like "whoaa...LA, the god of argument, dont mess with his reply."??

Just simply like what cvkit17 & the mods replied, "MOVE ON".

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Here's my view on the topic. Engine oil viscosity and ATF is different be at at ambient temperature or heated.

I went around digging about this B1 stuff you put into your ATF and it turns out to be some sort of oil supplement. Yes? No?
Then I found out that the main part in this B1 is zinc based anti wear additives ZDDP.
http://www.asiaoil.co.th/bardahl/spec/SPEC_B-1.pdf

Then I Google and found the MSDS for this B1
http://asiaoil.co.th/bardahl/msds/MSDS9100 B-1 OIL SUPPLEMENT.pdf

I found this on their website about B1 B-1 Oil Supplement
• Acts as an extreme pressure additive for gear oils and greases.
• Acts as a lubricant inhibitor.
• Serves as polar surface activating and wetting agent for lubricant to metal.
• Improves film strength, oiliness, boundary lubrication, wear and lapping characteristics.
• Improves anti-seize, anti-scoring, anti-gelling and anti-weld characteristics.
• Serves as a rust-proofing agent.
• Serves as a pour-point depressant.

From the data above it's clearly stated to reduce wear a friction modifier so if you introduce a large amount into your AT box, well you are screwed. Not to forget that B1 has a ingredient called LNA. Take a look at the MSDS (Note the Lead section). Even with small amount although won't affect your AT but the lubricating agent will still cling to your metal parts even after you flush them.

About Lead Naphthenate Additive (Read the whole damn thing)
http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA399001

Pick the conclusion from the PDF file for those who are lazy to read.

The results of our experiments indicate that lead naphthenate does disappear from oil in a relatively
short time on the time scale of a ball bearing spacecraft application. The disappearance is
characterized by a change in the FTTR spectrum of the lead naphthenate, indicating chemical reaction
of the lead naphthenate in the oil. XPS spectra indicate that reaction of the lead naphthenate occurs at
relatively short interaction times (two weeks in our testing) to form elemental lead via reaction of the
lead naphthenate with metal exposed through the wear process. The change occurs under dynamic
bearing operating conditions and not under static conditions. Ball bearing test data indicate that,
despite the early loss of additive from the oil, the lead-containing surface coatings provide continued
lubrication for the ball bearing.

The major role of ATF on 70% to 90% is for cooling purposes and 30% for lubricating only. You need to understand that most AT box failure is due to overheating and not lack of lubrication

Accord V6 box

See how the clutches inside the AT box is wet. Sign of ATF

On a personal side note, Lesley here's not boy scout camp. You can't have everyone pleases you so..yeah, that's real life. Please don't label me as biased now. If you were in an overseas car forum and your reply was like what you did. Your thread would have be gone in less than 60 seconds. Not to say the Mods are are god like or sentimental but at least we still keep the thread open for you and not close it not even passing the 1st page. Cheers Lesley.

Last edited:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Dude, even as a silent lurker, i'm greatly annoyed by your 'I am correct no matter what attitude'.

Mods are given power to make sure things dont get out of control i.e ppl like you.

This is an internet forum where only sharing knowledge is the most important. What's the point of winning an argument which is simply zero value? Or simply u want some recognition like "whoaa...LA, the god of argument, dont mess with his reply."??

Just simply like what cvkit17 & the mods replied, "MOVE ON".
You havent seen the personal attacks by Izso,

All has been deleted.

So no point for me to clarify with you, if you were in my shoes, you would also had been pissed off.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Here's my view on the topic. Engine oil viscosity and ATF is different be at at ambient temperature or heated.

I went around digging about this B1 stuff you put into your ATF and it turns out to be some sort of oil supplement. Yes? No?
Then I found out that the main part in this B1 is zinc based anti wear additives ZDDP.

• Improves film strength, oiliness, boundary lubrication, wear and lapping characteristics.
• Improves anti-seize, anti-scoring, anti-gelling and anti-weld characteristics.

From the data above it's clearly stated to reduce wear a friction modifier so if you introduce a large amount into your AT box, well you are screwed. Not to forget that B1 has a ingredient called LNA. Take a look at the MSDS (Note the Lead section). Even with small amount although won't affect your AT but the lubricating agent will still cling to your metal parts even after you flush them.

The results of our experiments indicate that lead naphthenate does disappear from oil in a relatively
short time on the time scale of a ball bearing spacecraft application. The disappearance is
characterized by a change in the FTTR spectrum of the lead naphthenate, indicating chemical reaction
of the lead naphthenate in the oil. XPS spectra indicate that reaction of the lead naphthenate occurs at
relatively short interaction times (two weeks in our testing) to form elemental lead via reaction of the
lead naphthenate with metal exposed through the wear process. The change occurs under dynamic
bearing operating conditions and not under static conditions. Ball bearing test data indicate that,
despite the early loss of additive from the oil, the lead-containing surface coatings provide continued

The major role of ATF on 70% to 90% is for cooling purposes and 30% for lubricating only. You need to understand that most AT box failure is due to overheating and not lack of lubrication

Accord V6 box

On a personal side note, Lesley here's not boy scout camp. You can't have everyone pleases you so..yeah, that's real life. Please don't label me as biased now. If you were in an overseas car forum and your reply was like what you did. Your thread would have be gone in less than 60 seconds. Not to say the Mods are are god like or sentimental but at least we still keep the thread open for you and not close it not even passing the 1st page. Cheers Lesley.
Thanks so much TR for the detailed research, i being not highly educated really appreciate the simple form of explanation on B1 and its purposes.

However I still think B1 helps in making my auto tranny smoother, but the quantity to pour in is questionable....

On your actions by your Izso collegue, I think you seen what happened, what causes it and why this happened. Still awaiting for his apology, from the magician.....

DanzEterna also followed this thread closely I think, he would have seen all the personal attacks on me prior to the mass deletion. So did many others.

Come on la, Im not trying to say that Im right, but just dont think that any member for general should be treated this way, just because he has personal grudge on me!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Accord V6 box

After all these explanation....

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Thanks so much TR for the detailed research, i being not highly educated really appreciate the simple form of explanation on B1 and its purposes.

However I still think B1 helps in making my auto tranny smoother, but the quantity to pour in is questionable....
He will still use....

Agreed to have this topic closed.......

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Well the articles show that it is not so appropriate to use B1 in auto tranny.however there isn't any direct caution or warning from Bardahl that states not to use B1 in GB. Therefore we can only conclude to what we believe. If LA is comfortable using it in GB, I have no further comments. Lets see his results after prolonged use.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I don't know what problem you have with other members but this stops here. Any more and warnings will be issued. If you truly are 44 years old, talking to 2 much young 20+ blokes and challenging them is kinda childish. Act your age and be done with this argumentative attitude.

Engine temperatures are much higher than ATF so if this additive was designed for the engine, then it should stay in the engine. You must know by now that ATF has much thicker viscosity compared to engine oil. Ever ask yourself why? Adding in something that increases the viscosity or modifies the oil properties, or even 'cling' onto metal (I have no idea how it works, i'm just quoting you) means it'll probably run smoother. True. Slip more too. Clutch probably will wear out faster too since it can't engage properly. If you read about how Lubeguard and other ATF additives work, they prevent slippage and all. A little slippery additive in the engine might be useful but in the atf.. good luck.

So you ask if you should add another 100ml more? Sure. Add it. I'm very interested to know when it'll break down.
If you haven't noticed, stupidcar and SF have not replied your nonsense already because I've deleted their replies and have sent them warnings already. Kindly refrain from further accusations and assumptions otherwise I will be forced to do the same with you or more.

As mentioned already - people here are pinpointing your childish behaviour and your immediate response is to challenge and throw spanners into an already failing mechanism. Demanding proof for what? You want to bring down yourself to their level? Or are you really 18 years old and pretending to be a 44 year old? Whatever the case, I'm quite tired of arguing with you so this will be my last note to you. Any further communication out of topic will be immediately deleted. Retaliation threads will be deleted and followed with a suspension of ID.

If you have something to say, PM me. I'm open for discussion. Hanging your laundry in public is just making you look bad.

LA : Nice. I find it highly amusing you think I would delete my own comments which you deem as 'personal attacks'. Had you bothered to go back, you'd realise I deleted your comments and Stupidcars. All of mine are still there.

Since you are so adamant about having me personally offend you, here you go : Grow up you overgrown wannabe.

Happy now? I've just officially insulted you.

I don't understand how warning 3 people and deleting comments from the same people is being biased? I dislike you and that's my personal opinion. However how you choose to post is becoming very disturbing for a few folks not just those who bitch about you. You come in asking a question like it was the end of the world - "Oops"

Then preach about how ignorant we all are and how effective your tests have been and choose to ignore everyones input except TitanRevs (awesome research btw). And even then you ignore his facts and figures.

So why bother posting? Might as well post "OH HEY. Look at me! I'm using Bardahl1 in my ATF and you all are stupid not to use it!" and just leave the thread.

Lastly, I will not apologise to you as I do not see how exactly I did any wrong other than publically voicing out my dislike for you. And apologies are for people who deserve it, you LA.. do not.

And for your info, a discussion is being held now amongst the moderators to see how best to handle this thread. I gave you plenty fair warning and sent you a very general diplomatic PM which you obviously chosen to ignore so therefore I have chosen to escalate. All according to procedure. No biasness. Whatever the moderators choose to do will be the final say regardless of how much I dislike you.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
LA : Nice. I find it highly amusing you think I would delete my own comments which you deem as 'personal attacks'. Had you bothered to go back, you'd realise I deleted your comments and Stupidcars. All of mine are still there.

Since you are so adamant about having me personally offend you, here you go : Grow up you overgrown wannabe.

Happy now? I've just officially insulted you.

I don't understand how warning 3 people and deleting comments from the same people is being biased? I dislike you and that's my personal opinion. However how you choose to post is becoming very disturbing for a few folks not just those who bitch about you. You come in asking a question like it was the end of the world - "Oops"

Then preach about how ignorant we all are and how effective your tests have been and choose to ignore everyones input except TitanRevs (awesome research btw). And even then you ignore his facts and figures.

So why bother posting? Might as well post "OH HEY. Look at me! I'm using Bardahl1 in my ATF and you all are stupid not to use it!" and just leave the thread.

Lastly, I will not apologise to you as I do not see how exactly I did any wrong other than publically voicing out my dislike for you. And apologies are for people who deserve it, you LA.. do not.

And for your info, a discussion is being held now amongst the moderators to see how best to handle this thread. I gave you plenty fair warning and sent you a very general diplomatic PM which you obviously chosen to ignore so therefore I have chosen to escalate. All according to procedure. No biasness. Whatever the moderators choose to do will be the final say regardless of how much I dislike you.
Dear all respected moderators,

Izso deleted his personal attack on me posts, I asked him to be professional in his approach post.

I also asked him to backdate his warning post to stupidcar was also erased

He also deleted his insult on me for being 44 years old childish post.

I replied are you guys not going to be alive until 44 years old any implying that you guys are going to live until 43 post

He also deleted his post that my GB is definitely gonna breakdown if I add 100ml more B1 post.

After the cleaning up, he attacked me again and ask me "APOLOGISE FOR WHAT?"

I do not have proof but if you ask those whom read, it is very clearcut that he acted one sidedly, helping his frens whom could not find ANY post of which they accused me of calling others childish.

Izso warned me to stop asking his frens for proof because his fren cannot produce it. It was a false accusation that angered me. Plus the Izso used his moderator powers to intimidate me by warning me that he will block my ID (ban me)

This post also had been deleted.

Yet he still lied that he did not delete any of his posts!

What type of mod is this?

By all means, IZSO misused his power, and treated me unjustly just because he frens were cornered by me.
SupraFanatic was cornered by me when I challenge him to produce the photo of his so called GRAVEYARD LANE WITH 4 DEAD CORPSE OF BEETLE

I know very well its a white lie, from statistics, where on earth can you find 4 abandoned Beetle?

Stupidcar was cornered by me when he accused me of calling others CHILDISH.
I challenge him to pin point which post did I call others childish?
He disappeared and asked this IZSO to come out and warn me to stop challenging them

If Im not mistaken 3 are good frens and chatted 30 pages of nonsense in DISMANTLE SUPRA FANATICS BLM thread which was deleted after I highlighted the nonsense when I congrats them for achieving 30 pages and ask them to go for 100 pages.
That also angered 3 of them and now IZSO is taking revenge on me by ABUSING his power.

Hope all you moderators can put a stop to IZSO power crazy abusive behaviour, if he can do it to me, he can do to others!

Anyway if you guys think that I should be banned, then by all means go ahead!

This story will not end here, it will be a major topic in another web, I swear to tell everyone the truth!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.