Oldbird... but newbie in ZTH!!! Haloh!!

Nov 17, 2005
-My horse: Kelisa EZi
-Sex: Always! Oh.... no! i mean ~~ Male
-My dump look:

-Occuption: AM of Auto Guide
-How you know Zerotohundred.com?: Via surfing
-When was it?: Errrrrrh... yesterday! :rock:
-What your purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com?: Well get something interesting about cars and chicks!! HAHAHA!! (I'm a pro pervert!!) :thefinger
-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years?Host more events and become greatest auto club ni M'sia!! (Hey... i can help... hope Tom has read my email...???)
-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Same as above mentioned!

Well, anyway happy to join this fabulous club.... i thought i'm not qualify by riding a kcar!! :biggrin: HAHAHA! from zero to hundred... my horse took over 12 seconds....!!! :tongue:

I'm working in a car megazine company ~ Auto Guide (formerly known as Auto Lifestyle) hope i can obtain more info and promote this club to become the best auto club in Malaysia!!!

Cheers!!

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
kcar, 2 wheeler, 4x4, national car, continental, mpv, suv, super series, all are welcome. :D

Leesya

Oct 12, 2005
Huh, big welcome to you.....newbie here too...
Argh....dun worry.....kcar driver here too....CLK.... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
:tee: :dancing2: :tee: :rock: :rock:

Halo all sifu-sifu here ! Just one question. What's the maximum thickness of rim spacer can a wira studs take (don't consider the tire width)? 5mm? 10mm?