Obama's Cadillac One gets stuck

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

So every president from the United states has a state of the art, bulletproof and defence countermeasures in their limousine. Well, the state of the art Cadillac One, commissioned by GM seems to have failed over one primitive landscape. President Obama was on his way from the US Embassy in Ireland to Dublin to make his speech, when his 2 tonne presidential vehicle, also known as "The Beast" fails to clear through a small little slope incline. Watch as fans of the president starts cheering and then it turns into a loud boo. I guess that's a very very bad sight for the Americans.

YouTube - ‪Raw Video: Obama's Limo Gets Stuck‬‏

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
lol that was pretty funny
but i think they were booing because their view was obstructed by the big van when they wanted to see what happened further

spec-c

1,500 RPM
May 21, 2008
TTDi
that minibus sure proved to be useful for them agents

IketaniX

Known Member
Dec 8, 2008
JB
Obama needs a set of hydraulic suspension...
Helps from Overhaulin perhaps?:adore:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Shouldn't have happened given the amount of preparations involved whenever the President of the US goes anywhere. Surely the advance teams would have driven the routes many times already. Funny they would overlook a detail like that.

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
if the driver was malaysian, sure he knows how to do the "S-shaped" while taking this bump... don't u think.. hehehe~

mark_andrews

Known Member
May 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I watched this news yesterday and I can't help but laugh on this.. haha. Pres. Obama should consider on bringing a much shorter car when he visit the US embassy in Ireland. :burnout:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Obama needs a set of hydraulic suspension...
Helps from Overhaulin perhaps?:adore:
yeah.. agree with u..

he needs a set of hydraulic suspension..

hehehe..

:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

if the driver was malaysian, sure he knows how to do the "S-shaped" while taking this bump... don't u think.. hehehe~
yeah..

malaysians knows how to take all those 'stupid bumper'.. coz we have a lot of practice..

:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
any1 know where can i get this kind of service-adjust hi/low? because i have asked around, most of the tires shop didn't provide this kind of service. If u guys know it, pls state here the name of the shop, places(prefer Klang Valley), and contact no. by the way how much per piece they charge for?
many thanks...:_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience