o2 Sensor

XaMaX

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Somewhere Over
www.yahoo.com
Any of u guys had this problem before?

the mech has checked mine and he says mine is faulty. need to change one.

anyone knows where could i get 1 with a reasonable price?

ir1z

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008
common thing to happen, usually cost around RM500++

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
Any of u guys had this problem before?

the mech has checked mine and he says mine is faulty. need to change one.

anyone knows where could i get 1 with a reasonable price?
mind sharing the symptoms on which led the mechanic to changing the O2 sensor?

ir1z

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008
its just as simple as the damn thing not working ie. ur engine check light is on and the check with the mechanich device shows the sensor non-functioning. Merely due to wear and tear of the cars usage.

ir1z

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008

XaMaX

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Somewhere Over
www.yahoo.com
Barbarian,

mind telling me where to get it?

Zues,

the check engine light is on...and the mech plugin in a device n it says o2 something...he then deletes the message and the check engine light is gone.

then, after 5 minutes driving, the check engine light is on back. had it checked again and its the same error. so, the mech says the 02 sensor is faulty.

ir1z

Known Member
Oct 29, 2008
last time i got it from excool near sunway. Does a very good job on electrical things. And it does cost you around 500++ include installation

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
Barbarian,

mind telling me where to get it?

Zues,

the check engine light is on...and the mech plugin in a device n it says o2 something...he then deletes the message and the check engine light is gone.

then, after 5 minutes driving, the check engine light is on back. had it checked again and its the same error. so, the mech says the 02 sensor is faulty.
ic...

btw, is it only the engine light issue...or the driving experience is different, horrible fuel consumption and so on?

XaMaX

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Somewhere Over
www.yahoo.com
Zues,

so far, its only the light issue to me. fuel consumption is still the same. however, im only afraid it will lead from 1 error to another. *touch wood*

another question,

is it normal when u start ur car in the morning, the whole car seems to vibrate and the engine sound seems louder than usual? after 5~10 mins...no more vibrate. mine is an auto..so...

pls do share ur experience.

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
Zues,

so far, its only the light issue to me. fuel consumption is still the same. however, im only afraid it will lead from 1 error to another. *touch wood*

another question,

is it normal when u start ur car in the morning, the whole car seems to vibrate and the engine sound seems louder than usual? after 5~10 mins...no more vibrate. mine is an auto..so...

pls do share ur experience.
if car starts to vibrates, i suspect its the engine mounts.....engine seems louder? is normal in cold starts :biggrin:

XaMaX

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Somewhere Over
www.yahoo.com
Ok...i got some confusion..

how many o2 sensors a celica have? 1 or 2?

can anyone give me the sensor model no. so i can get the right one to change?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I would like to improve on the performance of this car for street usage. Besides swop engine, what else can be done? Im from JB. Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience