"No private programmes on eve of Merdeka day"

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

deedee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
Deedee

whats up? me fulltime kuli & driver for my son now, have to be bodyguard in his school too fulltime, scare he kena bully in school by girls :biggrin:
how nice... hehe... next time TT bring ur son la... hehe..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
fstrader,
Oh, nevermind. I also still driving a satria. First batch year 1995 for that matter. hahaha already finished the instalment, don't wanna buy another car and get stuck in instalments again. hehehe

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
fstrader,
Oh, nevermind. I also still driving a satria. First batch year 1995 for that matter. hahaha already finished the instalment, don't wanna buy another car and get stuck in instalments again. hehehe
good decision, we are not gonna be slaves for da bank for any matter! :biggrin:

95 model good maa...still one of da best looking ones., better then those like mine small brake lights :hmmmm:

anyway when dimsum laa :thefinger:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
its more to don get stuck with those shit installment payment every month, fucking bank loan interest like sucking blood,such a waste of time n energy!

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
fstrader,
Saturday early morning dim sum la. hehehehe But I think it's a bit too late to mention it now, eh? hehe And yeah, we're free from instalments. hehehe Then again, the instalment that I used to pay now is being channeled to car repairs. hahaha Thing is, my car is pretty thrashed up with lots of squeaks and squeals coming from the car. hehe Lots of stretching noises too. hehe

deedee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
anyone going to the monash thing?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Blackhowling,
next week dunno whether i free or not cos work has been like 50 years of piled up shit. And boss already say that my kinda job requires me to sacrifice my time as and when i am needed to work, whatevery time and day it is.
And this is the mentallity of a fucked up traditional chinese. So perhaps for the first time, you'll hear me say that there are a number of traditional minded chinese who knows no respect for humanity and are selfish fucktards. Because of that, I find it hard to call myself a chinese.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
blackhowling,
If I could make a song that good, I'd rather just make good songs that sells. hahaha Then when I make it big, I can buy and modify a supra that can wrap yours in banana leaf. hehehe And I'll have bigger rims than yours too. So that when I run down rempits, there'll be more rubber-surface-to-face contact. hahaha Actually, I've always wanted to own an off-road spec 4x4, particularly the 2 door ones. Any recommendations? hahahaha

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
blacksamurai,
I heard my friend told me the papers published the rapper's reply to the whoever-dumb-pigs-that-wanna-catch-him, which is "I didn't talk bad about the country but merely stating what's really happening in the country"
I wonder if that could set him loose.