Nissan Sunny

nsboy

Known Member
Sep 22, 2005
KL
go n get a good wire man 2 settle it.. either you get a new fuse box change i would be safer

Jay-bon

Oct 1, 2005
Lord said:
hi guys...
need some help about lowering springs...
recently i just bought this rgs advan racing springs...but i find them too soft and the car is just too low...plus im using 15" rims...can anybody tell me wat springs to get which will be bit more to the hard side..??..
i also heard that any springs which are red in colour are good in sense of hard/soft meaning just nice..how far is this true?
im only using stock absorbers....

plz reply urgent!
Why don't you try customize SAPURA coil spring? Just bring the original spring to the factory in Kelang and ask for how many percent you want the spring to be stiff. It cost around RM200++ per pair. I haven't done it yet but my lecturer have done it for his toyota KE70. I'm thinking of 20% stiffer for my front suspension with same heigth as my sunny don't have anti-roll bar.

SunnyExtra

Nov 8, 2005
jeremy said:
i'm drivin nissan sunny extra// havin prob wif the fuse box.. sometimes when drivin , aircond, p;layer suddenly turn off... after a few whacks at the fuse box..then ok...hmm... any 1 havin similar prob ??
Jeremy,

YOu made me laughed with "After a few whacks" statement..Been there..and did it too..

Last time all my wiring went totally 'kaput' but I managed to get it fixed by one old timer in Kg BAru Sg Way..it is the chinese new village opposite the Seri Setia commuter station...you can go there through the jalan 222 Pj also...or from LDP opposite the Motorolla..

He even get the fuse box changed..He changed my alternator and cost me around RM300.. BUt dont be suprised if you found out that he just operates outside a house without a proper workshop..

Cant remember his name but he is a Chinese and his number is 0129516352.

jeremy

Known Member
Nov 12, 2004
kuching-penang
Visit site
SunnyExtra said:
Jeremy,

YOu made me laughed with "After a few whacks" statement..Been there..and did it too..

Last time all my wiring went totally 'kaput' but I managed to get it fixed by one old timer in Kg BAru Sg Way..it is the chinese new village opposite the Seri Setia commuter station...you can go there through the jalan 222 Pj also...or from LDP opposite the Motorolla..

He even get the fuse box changed..He changed my alternator and cost me around RM300.. BUt dont be suprised if you found out that he just operates outside a house without a proper workshop..

Cant remember his name but he is a Chinese and his number is 0129516352.

thanks bro...i changed mine d...most of the kaki of the fuse n connection part all either bengkok n hanging by the thread oni or no kaki at all... i think due to corrosion caused by water entering the car,

xrickx

Apr 10, 2005
Hi guys,

Where could i get b11's door panel? what other types of door panel fits b11's door?

Thanks

CK1981

Sep 1, 2006
I am a Nissan Sunny 130Y Extra II driver too...

i need infor on engine transplant from E13 to GA16DE in Kuching, anyone can give me more information on where i can get the half cut of this GA16DE in kuching.

jeremy

Known Member
Nov 12, 2004
kuching-penang
Visit site
CK1981 said:
I am a Nissan Sunny 130Y Extra II driver too...

i need infor on engine transplant from E13 to GA16DE in Kuching, anyone can give me more information on where i can get the half cut of this GA16DE in kuching.
i'm from kuching, my nissan sunny brought from kuching to west malaysia..
try ask V-tech for price on engine transplant, search chop shops there.. no much info ican give u coz my sunny stock engine~~:regular_smile:

low yat 82

Sep 11, 2006
hi guys... newqbie here.... ive got nissan 130y....

1. how to noe wats engine do i hav? this is 2nd hand engine 1.5l....

2. my car tyre(i think) got loud noise when drivin....last time it causes by d bush at rear... i already change both of it.... and now d sound comes bc...wtfff any1 facing d same prob?

nsboy

Known Member
Sep 22, 2005
KL
i think your wheel bearing also gave way n need to change.. oic.. your is a E15 lor

low yat 82 said:
hi guys... newqbie here.... ive got nissan 130y....

1. how to noe wats engine do i hav? this is 2nd hand engine 1.5l....

2. my car tyre(i think) got loud noise when drivin....last time it causes by d bush at rear... i already change both of it.... and now d sound comes bc...wtfff any1 facing d same prob?

mr_maverix

Known Member
Sep 30, 2006
guyz..im a newbie here..having a sunny 84 model..changed to 1.5 langley engine i think..gearbox n all included..dropped in an extractor but standard exhaust..
prob iz wit suspension, when i go 160-170..kereta rasa like sampan..goin all over, too soft suspension..
still using standard suspension, changed absorbers recently to stock spec (thanks to dad),standard spring..my car has no anti-roll bar...
any suggestion to stiffen my suspension??
seniors, help me out plz..i love diz car..my first car..hehe..

oh yeah and da lights..how much does da taiwan lights cost??i changed my front grill to extra2..one side light karat redy,wonder how..
ur help is mucho appreciated..thanx a million..

ching_84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Visit site
wanna ask u all taiko here, i found tat there is some diffrents at the lower arm of old datsun sunny (with out extra) n new nissan sunny extra , both also 130Y. but newer version got anti roll bar under the car right??(from the lower arm to another side lower arm)...sorry for my broken english...
how much is tat anti roll bar?? can fit into old nissan sunny??
handling diffrent, wif or wif out it??

ARTA

Known Member
Dec 11, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
I'm not tailo, but just to help out. The car felt like sampan because IMHO is due to the car's lousy dynamic shape. And at that speed probably, a slight uneven road can cause the car to flex ( undergoin torsion, front and rear might move at different rate IMHO) I've previously own a sunny with KYB gas abs on all four mated with Hotbits lowered springs and cost me a whopping Rm2800 (yes, stupid isn't it?) ,i've no other choice. Anyway, it gives the car better stability in hard corner (of coz it's no match to newer car like, even Civic with sport suspension set) but it's no comfort. Later that, the abs starts to fatique because it's still not up to the task to let the car (or driver) drive agressively. Sunny is meant to be a family car, not racing ( no offend here) unless you strip off the whole body and do your own bar chassis then put it back into a sunny. However, the car had been able to make it to 230km/h ONCE and that's ONE TIME. IMHO, i don't think adding all the bars is any useful to prevent it 'float like sampan'

I've also replaced all my grill, headlamps, eye lids, and rearlamp. It cost me around 600, all taiwan's. One piece of headlamp if i'm not mistaken is around RM80. The only problem with taiwan lamp is that it tends to turn into aquarium then again, that's the only choice because there's no stock for genuine part (it's gonna cost a bomb even there is any, like Rm60 for just one corner light)

Ching84: which newer version? Are you still talking bout B11 anyway?

Last edited:

ching_84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2005
Visit site
yes, i`m stil talking about sunny B11.
coz last time my fren go to fix his 93`sunny (i go together la), i found tat there is a bar under the car like this
l______l
both side hold with lower arm.(juz front side)
but my 83` sunny nothing there...