Cars for sale

nissan skyline

kenny500hp

Aug 1, 2009
Nissan skyline V spec II Nur 02/07. 400+ horsepower. Z-tune bodykit. TE37 volk racing 19” sport rim (new). Tein absorber (new). HKS Boost controller. Blitz IBC. G-reddyTurbo timer. HKS V-pro and twin power. HKS intercooler piping. Turbo upgrade. Ogura clutch. Cusco camber arm full set. Project U rotor and Project U brake pad. Bride seat. Carbon side step. Apexi exhaust. HKS downpipe. Carbon front rear diffuser. Nismo door panel carbon. Ganado side mirror. HKS fuel rail. call 016 2339909 for immediate response. DO NOT PM

feezdya

Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
vspec Nur II

vspec

unless if you change rocker cover or spray new..:confused:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Perhaps not even a V-Spec II.

DarkChild

Can't really tell the color of the VIN plate. If it's gold, then it's a Nur. Then again, it might be silver, that means it's post '99 car. The engine bay is not black but color coded as well which is an indication it's a post '99 car.

[PIMPIN]

May 21, 2004
Can't really tell the color of the VIN plate. If it's gold, then it's a Nur. Then again, it might be silver, that means it's post '99 car. The engine bay is not black but color coded as well which is an indication it's a post '99 car.
Bro, its been repainted until the VIN plate also painted over. I'm going with '99 V-Spec. LOL can betting ah this sort of thing?

Ineed ur guys help . If I want to modify a GTi engine without changing it . I want to do those things -

-Internal mods like port and polish
-blue printing
-camshaft 272 degree and afew more

After that the performance good liao hah ? Somemore need to do what else ? And does anyone know how much will it cost ? And where to do ? My location is in Cheras . Thanks .