Nissan Skyline - The Snow White

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Haha. I see first. I been to Toycity The Mines yesterday, got look for some spray but don't plan to buy it yet. If you read my first post here, you will understand. hehehe.... hehe

cham2020

1,000 RPM
Jul 22, 2004
hi
those hardware shop
RM 5 to RM 10 (depend on the type )
can be use. i am using those spray cans and till now i never have chemical reactions that happen and melt the plastic . however be careful , they are thick and remember to control the nozzle and wetsand and polish and you can get the effect like hobby can spray.
and the paint is easy to strip compare to tamiya one..

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
My cousin's one melt... on the side. haha. He thought why that part looks weird one, he touch it, pok..... when through. haha.
Ya. Using those spray really need to be careful, if not, the spray will be too much, thick and easily feel off once tear it with tape. So, make it thin layer by thin layer.

zenlim

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
bro.. it seem that u not apply any colour on ur skyline.. just pasang only rite? just buy spray can from Toycity RM29 per can.. and small bottle acrylic paint RM9-10 per bottle.. :)
Hey brother r u sure those acrylic paint oni rm 9-10 per bottle oni meh?Izzit transparent color that i can use at the rear light there? Can i get it at Mid ValleyToycity??

ayoi84

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2006
Hey brother r u sure those acrylic paint oni rm 9-10 per bottle oni meh?Izzit transparent color that i can use at the rear light there? Can i get it at Mid ValleyToycity??
yup rm9-rm10 but the transparent 1 will be RM15 (clear orange/clear red) if i not mistaken laa... hehehehee :p enjoy modelling

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifus ...will a hi performance plug cable such as 9.8mm hurricane sufficient for a 1.3 efi engine ? will it affected the engine performance ? or should i stand back to stock cable with my current bosch super 4 sparkies ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience