Nissan old skool club? anyone?

MonstarS15

Sep 8, 2006
You want to do one like Lords? His one is Ori B11. Then both cars can be twins.
no not like tat 1. looks like vlio datsun 1. like Dragster lips. sumthing like the back ducktail spoiler. but is at the front. ehehe. :_:

Last edited:

Vlioxo

Known Member
Nov 8, 2006
hahaha the lip is from the previous mod, dunno whether will keep that design or not..

AWold,

yeah my bro pimping my ride real bad.. realy scared abit also lar .. cos i want to use as normal right and now he want masuk everything like his other playtoy and i also dunno lar .. i love it but the petrol consumption and maintainence sure kill me ..

going to put in 2 maybe 300++ horses or 4... hehehe

MonstarS15,

that time tt too many ppl i remember u when i see u but in here i am still blur.. very sorry ... so sorry

Vlioxo

Known Member
Nov 8, 2006
monstars15,

my ride still far from being done .. the guy doing the floor still has other cars in ..

AWold,

voting ? what voting ?

Vlioxo

Known Member
Nov 8, 2006
ooo..

see some of the video.. see lights and hear sounds .. other that nth .hahahh

but real nice lar.. i also want play ler ..

no car.. use my legs can or not ?

leg to leg ..

me and stray.. lari 400meter then hold 2 torch light in hand ..

wah .. then the video sure last for like 2-3minutes hahahahh

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
That's why I dunwan TT so late loh... Take picture oso not nice. Video oso dunno who. Haizz....

clemeoi87

Known Member
Jan 11, 2006
Hey guys,

Im out for TT for this month. Im not goin to be around for the next 1 month. Goin to Aussie. HAve fun at the TT's k. TC

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
Hey guys,

Im out for TT for this month. Im not goin to be around for the next 1 month. Goin to Aussie. HAve fun at the TT's k. TC
alamak...best laa...when u want to go? vacation arr clemey or u looking for new parts for ur car...?:_:

jeremy

Known Member
Nov 12, 2004
kuching-penang
Visit site
hi all,130Y driver here.

Are there alternative steering rack that can fit into sunny.. mine nids to change cz the bushings are worned out.i had changed it 6 months ago, but apparently, it is of cheap quality n now the prob crop up again.

i'm planning to find it at chop shop this weekend, b4 i do, any advice from fellow forummer here?

btw, my mech quote me rm 250 for 2nd hand ones.. if change bushing oni, it's rm 180, any opinion on the price??should i just change the bushing oni or the entire steering rack??

thanks a lot

skullbocks

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
hi all,130Y driver here.

Are there alternative steering rack that can fit into sunny.. mine nids to change cz the bushings are worned out.i had changed it 6 months ago, but apparently, it is of cheap quality n now the prob crop up again.

i'm planning to find it at chop shop this weekend, b4 i do, any advice from fellow forummer here?

btw, my mech quote me rm 250 for 2nd hand ones.. if change bushing oni, it's rm 180, any opinion on the price??should i just change the bushing oni or the entire steering rack??

thanks a lot
From my knowledge, it's better to go for bush replacement. It's cheaper as you can see and it'll last much longer. The reason behind it is that those machine shop fellas (yes, the work is carried out in the machine shop) will open your steering rack and remove the pinion and rack gears in it. See what happens is the gears tend to have larger tolerances due to wear and tear and that's where and how freeplay arise. This freeplay is what is called rattling noise when you drive.

Now back to the machine shope. The guy will add layer of bushes (hard ones) over the pinion rack to give it back a tight fit or some wud say padat like. Of course he may happen to have other ways of doing the job also. This is gonna last you over a much longer time compared to buying a new one.

How do i know this? I faced the same prob as you. But i'm not hearing any hi-fi sound system from my steering rack. My problem arise when i layan corners real hard. My steering doesn't get back to the centre. It'll be angled more towards the left (if layan to the left la & vice versa). But after some time of driving in a straight line, it'll stay in the original centered position. I believe i'll be hearing orchestra being played soon enough if i don't do anything to it right now. But heck, it still drives. IS WHAT I CALL A SUNNY!!!

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
Actually my mechanic also cut out 3 pieces of tyre tubes to pad the 3 mountings of the tyre rack so that it wont go left and right when I stear.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently I was invited by some friends to come visit a local car audio competition and showdown held opposite the Pasar Besar Batu Gajah complex. The event was held on last Sunday, on the 26th of June. The location served as a great spot to gather some cars that were around the vicinity of Batu Gajah area, namely Ipoh, Kampar, Gopeng, Sitiawan and other towns and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience