Nissan old skool club? anyone?

kith

Known Member
Jul 21, 2004
Visit site
laurel? wats the exact model number? and also... wat parts u need? we got a couple of mini kedai potongs around... who can hook u up with watever parts u need...

basically i think u would need stuff like fenders doors n etc... as for skirts n beautification... best u visit them fiber shops.... i got a few to recommend also.. if u need em
I need your help alot.. found a halfcut rb20. I need headlamps and interior is super bad.. can pls show me this place.. thanks for your help...

kith

Known Member
Jul 21, 2004
Visit site
A C32. The last Laurel sold outside Japan. I think you can get U11 parts to fit this thing and swap a RB engine inside. You can use this baby for drifting because it's an FR. I would love to take a look at the car.

I;m not sure what is the model no, will take a pic of it. Ur can view the car anytime, think going to sent it to the shop 2morrow.

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
MonsterS15 where you stay? We can find place no jam on saturdays ma...

AWoldskool

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
guys...do u know anybody in our community bought a 2nd hand b11?
As i know most of us r driving the sunny which orginally belongs to our daddy or mummy...

Stray.. nightla damn chun.. weather damn cool somemore.. afternoon all hot la...but like what lord have said, once in a while ok laa...to cari spare part...

As i know most of us go out at afternoon wit GF n send her back home by 8pm.. hehe

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
eh... no stray bought his own sunny.. so in future he's prolly gonna give it to stray jr to drive lolz!!

chaos

May 30, 2007
hey, so do u guyz know any where around kayu ara or bandar utama got shop tat do repainting a car tat are reliable and good workmanship?? thx,,

Lord

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
ipoh
wel looks like stray jr gonna have a car packed with everything for the ladies..

Vlioxo

Known Member
Nov 8, 2006
hello all ..

hello stray ..

long time no see .. sorry din join the tt the last time round u called me

bz working ...

working, studying, assignment, training and competiting .. too much things too little time so i hardly post here ..

but as promised, i'll update the progress of my car ..

the looks of it minimum 2-3more mths... :(

front

side

back of my car..

my rear axle.. front axle belum sampai :)

my engine , going to rebuild it all.

the clutch that was there all the time but i din notice .. this piece of thing is sweet.. :D

AWoldskool

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
vlio.. looks like ur brother pimping ur ride huh.. haha..

well.. y no one else is voting???

MonstarS15

Sep 8, 2006
hi vlio still remember me. ehehe. i tot ur car finish done d. like ur front lip. like dragster. going to customize 1 for my sunny. ehehe. :_:

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
wel looks like stray jr gonna have a car packed with everything for the ladies..
I oso cannot get ladies with this car. What makes you think he can? :Not_Impressed:

hello all ..

hello stray ..

long time no see .. sorry din join the tt the last time round u called me

bz working ...

working, studying, assignment, training and competiting .. too much things too little time so i hardly post here ..
Hey! Nice... You think you have missed the TT? check back a few pages and see the Drag videos la. Or go to youtube and search "leslietwk" and can see all. See from the last one up because that was the first I posted.

hi vlio still remember me. ehehe. i tot ur car finish done d. like ur front lip. like dragster. going to customize 1 for my sunny. ehehe. :_:
You want to do one like Lords? His one is Ori B11. Then both cars can be twins.

MonstarS15 vs Lord
vs

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Just to warn you all, my Gen 2 rims and tires got stolen while being parked opposite the Subang Driving Range.. but only 2 pcs, fr and rr on the passenger's side.. Time betweeen 7.30 pm ~ 9 pm...

While making a police report at the Subang police station, found out yesterday itself 4 cases of stolen rims. Mainly at SS18..

So I would advise anybody parking around Subang and staying around there to take precautions.... The Rimming Gang are around...!!! Farkers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience