Nissan Frontier Boost Meter

paultantk

Known Member
May 22, 2004
Visit site
Can boost meters be installed to turbodiesels? If I'm not mistaken, can but just that there's no vacuum reading only right? I've seen so many turbodiesels with boost meter on the internet.

Want to install it on a Nissan Frontier. Seems like no one knows how to install it. Anyone know who knows?

lot

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
kl
paultantk said:
Can boost meters be installed to turbodiesels? If I'm not mistaken, can but just that there's no vacuum reading only right? I've seen so many turbodiesels with boost meter on the internet.

Want to install it on a Nissan Frontier. Seems like no one knows how to install it. Anyone know who knows?

Tap a feed of the intake manifold dude. Easy job.

If its running a MAP sensor then can curi signal from there.

But before all this get the pinout for your ecu. see if its getting a feed for boost pressure.

Good Luck...
Updates please

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Previously, i had installed adjustable cam pulley on 4g93t..on the same time,i installed e-manage,sard fuel regulator and wallbro fuel pump.
i was on a standard boost (0.6bar) before installing those parts..and after installing,my mech set the boost to 1 bar as i insist...
the power i felt after testing on pickup(1st,2nd gear,cause the road not so long)was like same as 0.6 bar...or maybe is just my imagination...and after a long period of driving of my modification above,i got the feeling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience