Nissan Fairlady Club

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Please be informed that the official meet would be on 15th December 2007 at 9.30pm not this weekend. This weekend is just a casual meet should some of you all can make it. Please PM me for contact details. Cheers.

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Please be informed that the official meet would be on 15th December 2007 at 9.30pm not this weekend. This weekend is just a casual meet should some of you all can make it. Please PM me for contact details. Cheers.

Convoy sounds very good, does everyone know McD Centrepoint in Bandar Utama? We can meet there first then go to another place.

cationng

Aug 2, 2007
Hi!! I'm going to take my 'Z' in this Dec, So, may i joining you all?

300zxtt

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
I’m sure you are most welcome to join, Cationng !

Z-Ice, I know where McD Centre Point in Bandar Utama is but not sure whether I can make it this Sat Dec 15 as I may hv to be in Penang this Sat. Well, we’ll see how it goes and if I miss this gathering, I’ll catch up with you guys in another Z-get together, right ?
Hope you guys have a fun Z-gathering this weekend !

Cheers!

tatuto

Oct 5, 2007
I know where is centre point, so it will not be a problem for me.

Z-ice can pm me your contact? In case I lost my way i still got somebody to contact.

Z-Monster

Sep 22, 2005
sungai buloh
hi fellow z's are the old school z's invited too??? i mean really old school.. like 1980's z's..... i have a 1980 280zx and i have a bunch of friends who also own these cars.... what do we old school guys do? we dont gosta home or club to be welcomed to. can we also meet up the same night at the same place?....:)

Z-Monster

Sep 22, 2005
sungai buloh
Hey guys,

Finally got the time to read the entire thread. I understand now that all Z's are welcome. i am game for the meet on the 15th dec. saturday. pls confirm time and venue as i think there are a good 5-10 of us who have confirmed. lets get this going as its long overdue. i have a feeling that this will be a quiet weekend and dataran prima will not be so full as its been empty the last few weekends. if you guys are punctual at 9.30 or so, parking is plentiful and i dont think its too hard for those who know where it is to explain to the others how to get there. Lets confirm and do this already!!! yeay!!!!

Kevin

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Ok folks. Can we confirm one last time an estimate who is attending this weekend's fairlady gathering, I stress again, no matter old or new, all fairlady marks are welcome. Also, if you can't make it this weekend, don't fret as we'll definitely have another meet next month before CNY as this group grows.

So, please list down your names and if you need directions, those who knows how to go to Centrepoint, McDonalds, please put a remark beside your name, likewise if you don't know or not very sure, also do that. Then these people can PM me for my mobile or likewise PM to those people who knows the place. Everybody, please help out for this first gathering, ok? Tanx and cheers.

Please list as follows :-

1. Z-Ice (Know the place)

300zxtt

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
2. 300zxTT (tentatively - Know the place)

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
3. khoyos (99% confirm coming - know the place)

tatuto

Oct 5, 2007
4. tatuto (99.9% confirm coming - know the place):driver:

moonbiker

Old man with an old car.
Jan 2, 2004
Cheras, Selango
www.facebook.com
4. tatuto (99.9% confirm coming - know the place)
5. moonbiker (99% confirm coming - know the place)

Last edited:

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
We'll meet at McD in Centrepoint first, then we can go to either Kayu Nasi Kandar in Dataran or Padang Kota Nasi Kandar in Kota Damansara of which should have ample car park. Cheers.