nissan ad resort

sylver'sAD

Known Member
Oct 20, 2004
i'd meet the mr president and the vice plus 2 other member on monday nite.. they gave me a nice welcome to the club. they pick me up at 1.30am at the city hotel (budget hotel lor)
as my car kena block at the hotel parkin lot. As i ride the mr president car.. cannot tahan worr... can see the moon through his roof lor.. nice car.. so as the blue AD..
really nice car and ppl lor.. tuesday promise the president to fit in the lipat side mirror.. but unfortunately got to go.. my mother i law ill... need to see him again..
gaining more info and stuff... theheheheheheh...

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
today i got chased by a white Y10 ,with green b13 bumper then with wingroad rear door :o :o . respect to the owner!!wingroad rear door hard to find lol. if not mistaken is a malay driver. :ph34r: :ph34r:

my car too dark cannot c the driver. B) B)

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
for all AD owner, there will b one un-official meet up at mamak next to WINDMILL RESTORAN. the location is near to the SJMC , subang jaya.
time will b a bit early. 8:30 pm.

pls confirm before evening. pm me to let me know.. B)

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
really wana come but in d midst of examination... can't go.. furthermore me location is in wangsa maju... goin 2 subang jaya for a drink would be a kick.. sigh.... ai.... when will the next un-official meeting be?

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
the next one i cannot promise, but all i say soon. sometmes guys from subang , shah alam , or even klang they also come to have a drink at cheras area. Cheers man.

somemore exam , plz concentrate la, duh. drink anytime also can. u free u let me know then i ask them to go out look for u at wangsa maju , ok

actually , the picture posted president , n vice president ( i known them , i think 2 yrs) . when v come to look for u , u pay our drink hahahahahahhaa......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . but no worries , not many i try to gather bout 10++ person enough.

i tell them wangsa maju got ppl belanja sure all wan to come n meet u !! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

ALL THE BEST FOR UR EXAM

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
walao eh!~ here i am tryin 2 tie up my belt tighter so i wont need 2 eat so much to mod my car and there here this fella say invite ppl come cari me yumcha i blanja!~ hahaha tak guna betul la u.. hehehe but then come la...... i cabut half way tru.. hehehe thanks wei for the wishes.. i hate exams... cannot go basketball cannot go workshop cannot midnite drivin for kicks.. sigh..... ooi u guys take pics la.... today on my way 2 college i saw this AD silver in colour if not mistaken it was a perak licensed car ACV something... cekap mods.... the back panel whole thing different.. wanted 2 give chase and thumbs up.. but then paper at 9am
hahahhahahaha <_<

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
:D Hi ppl! Im a newbie in this forum. I own an AD Resort already more than 1 year. Still in stock condition. Got the B13 bumper and spoiler at the tailgate door. Next will be side skirting, front and back lips. Next, 16" sports rims and new paint. How much needed ? RM3k perhaps? Heep in touch guys! I think i know bobkidi and sylver AD from Y10 Option Wagon. Im a member there as well :)

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Also a Chinese owner, looking to have more Chinese owers. Not being favouritism but its fun to find more non-Malays join the club. So far, I have not seen a Chinese fella in the Club except for me. Im not that Chinese too ....

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
ANDY_RESORT: me also chinese mah, which club u at?? where is ur location?? why not have a drink and talk cock. me from seri petaling lol. i used to be a member in y10 option wagon but ............if ur in the same club mabe im not that active "kuar ;)

u can also pm me .........
keep in touch chinese guy

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
hey andy!~ welcome!~ hehe

walao eh!~ iri hatinya!~ if only i got the cash 2 do that 2 my wrecked AD resort! hahahahaha

btw.. me chinese also.. yellowed arse banana.. hahahhaha still a student thou...where's ur location? newbie also in cars.. :P this julie here is the boss around.. always making noise 1... hehe ooi julie how was the talk cock session the other day? 2bad i had 2 miss it... sigh........

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
ok ok lah , nothing much to aspect, but i am the onli one ad resort. i just wan to meet more frens from this web onli. no harm for me to meet ad or not ad owners.

anyone free to go out also i go one mah, all frens. ;) . then one more thing wan to add, me no boss here!! i just wan to gather some frens then can go out to talk cock onli. :lol: :lol:

still one rear taildoor available rm200 without spoiler in my hand.selling cheap!!

hope one fine day can get to meet both of u guys around.
take care bro.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need someone who is a damn smart guy who has hooked up a RPM shift light to a mivec solenoid. The wiring has already been pulled into the car so its just a matter of running a relay from the RPM shift light to the mivec wiring to activate it.

Can someone with a vast amount of intelligence help within this week, I am damn tired of waiting, the mivec transplant has been in the car for more than 3 weeks already.

Thanks! Send me a PM if necessary.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience