Newbie here..

druid_99

Dec 2, 2008
thank your info....but, how you make body-kit looking original? the supra front bumper, arc wheel and bonet, all your custom made? there are my 1st custom made car..

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/scale-car-modelling/254631-custom-made-scale-model.html
Correct. All the add-ons that you see in the picture is custom made. I'm not sure your question on making the body kit looks original. I have done a lot of reference before I modified a model kit. This reference picture helps me to make a mental picture on how the model kit is supposed to look like and just shape it from there...

Hope this answers your question.

Bump:
Bro..may i ask where do you get those Bondite brand putty??
Hi Zenlim,

I got my supply of Bondite from the hardware shop I frequent near my parents house. It is also available in some other hardware shop like the one in Ampang Park and a few others I have visited. The only problem is that there are only a few hardware shops selling Bondite and you have to look for it to find it because not every hardware shop has it.

That is why I usually went into any hardware shops I bump into just to know whether they stock Bondite or not.

Hope this answers your question.

zenlim

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
Thanks bro...anyway got interest in R35 GTR kit?? i got 1 for sell...

druid_99

Dec 2, 2008
Thanks bro...anyway got interest in R35 GTR kit?? i got 1 for sell...
No thanks. Not at the moment. I've got a whole lot of model kits that is in the stash that needs to be build and the collection is expanding. There are even some of it still at my parents house.

For the time being, I'm only looking for Ferrari models to be added to my Ferrari list (I have about 40++ Ferrari models the last time I counted and all are still unbuild) and there are at least 10 more that I need to add in the collection.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

EXPERTS ........ need help n advice .

I planning to change engine for my wira 1.5 .
pls advice .....

1 ) Which 1 is better 4g92 mivec , 4g92 mivec md or 4g61t ?

2 ) How much will it cost to transplant a 4g61t and 4g92 mivec md ?

3 ) Coes turbo kit can be fit to 4g92 mivec ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience