New Waja - Ultimate Fake

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
JPJ is the one having the biggest smiley face now when the Inspira hit the road...Imagine how many would convert the front end to Lancer look and the JPJ just open road block here and there catching those that had their front end, logo changed. Don't you all remember when Wira, Satria..etc..having Mitsu logo or front end all kena block at road block....

JPJ is the big winner...Hahahahaha

Be it Inspira or Lancer.....each has it's own league. Also Inspira is using Mitsu's new 4B10 and 4B11 engine exactly the same as Lancer....it's good news also...parts will be easier to get.

Last edited:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
but the inspira looks exactly like the lancer, and more attractive imo. i wud think lancers' owners wud get the inspira's look, lol

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
people always says proton quality bad, so to lancer owners u all should feel proud that u bought lancer instead of proton,low quality so sell at lower price looorrr... would u buy inspira if lancer din enter malaysia market? car conversion is normal scene in malaysia, ej convert to ek, satria to mirage/gti, bmw to M, gtt to gtr...if i already bought lancer GT i wont make any fuss bout it, im just going to be proud that i own mitsubishi and join MLOC & put big big MLOC sticker so people know i own lancer GT not convert one.....that photoshop pic of smart gays get it might offend inspira owner, they shouldnt do that ;)...

altimi

May 4, 2006
I'm thinking of getting the 1.8MT variant.........gonna sell my altima dugong

vbk

May 5, 2005
go read paultan article first la bro....

its not about learning....its about strategic marketing....

if proton wants to built car from scratch they already done it...sawy,exora,blm to name a few.....its just how many of u would buy this group of car segment(walan) to justify the tooling/design/enginnering cost?????

aston martin rebatch toyota iq why u not bising?seat leon use chasis from Vw why not bising???pls note that those manufacturer don't have any shareholding between them..its just plain bussines...
i agree with u bro the myvi oso rebatch from toyota passo oso , how come nobody bising want .. then the nissan and renault oso do the samething oso why no ppl bising pula ...i personally think that proton this time make a good move .....

lowpro

Known Member
Jun 22, 2009
i agree with u bro the myvi oso rebatch from toyota passo oso , how come nobody bising want .. then the nissan and renault oso do the samething oso why no ppl bising pula ...i personally think that proton this time make a good move .....
bro nobody bising cos nobody bought a passo here at a higher price before perodua introduced the myvi. that's why, perodua had the right strategy when rebadging. if proton picked a car that mitsubishi did not sell here to rebadge then nobody will bising.

Last edited:

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
bro dun forget suzuki swift 1.5 oso b4 this is CBU...price nearly 100k after a few batch they produce here...now all swift 1.5 is CKD price around 71kK...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
bro dun forget suzuki swift 1.5 oso b4 this is CBU...price nearly 100k after a few batch they produce here...now all swift 1.5 is CKD price around 71kK...
dat looks like similar to this case between mitsu and proton jer..

neosa

Known Member
Dec 10, 2008
people always says proton quality bad, so to lancer owners u all should feel proud that u bought lancer instead of proton,low quality so sell at lower price looorrr... would u buy inspira if lancer din enter malaysia market? car conversion is normal scene in malaysia, ej convert to ek, satria to mirage/gti, bmw to M, gtt to gtr...if i already bought lancer GT i wont make any fuss bout it, im just going to be proud that i own mitsubishi and join MLOC & put big big MLOC sticker so people know i own lancer GT not convert one.....that photoshop pic of smart gays get it might offend inspira owner, they shouldnt do that ;)...
hahaha bro u give me the idea.. i will put my mloc sticker to my wife car if she planning tu get the inspira...change the bumper first..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
then how about aston martin cygnet from toyota iq....

how about mitsubishi miev used by others???

seat leon tdi coming from volkswagen chasis??

renault megane and nissan latio use same chasis

holden taking vauxhall models...

opel and vauxhall???

pontiac and vauxhall

do u really want me to list all manufacturer and models they rebatch??

proton always can come with their own design...but market survey proves that no point spending billions on R&D for particular low production model that needs a big production scale to justify the cost from billions spent on the development..plus malaysian market was small...if malaysia as big as america or have ppl as many as japan then sure no problem for proton to develop EVERY NEW MODEL since rakyat market was big....

as told proton concentrate on development or car for the mass market using existing exora chasis...so if u want ro buy true car developed by proton then why not buy yourself an exora or persona or satria neo or gen2 or savvy...or else just wait for the new model so called persona-r with their own campro turbo engine...since this mitsubishi generous enough to give permission use their engine (without any modification from proton) why taking longer route to and more expensive route to put campro engine and making it work and sweat its 1.6 puny engine....

like i said...analize and think pro-cons before shooting....be a smart person....most of us here i knew got a very got higher education....so think wisely....(before this i also didn't agree with proton to rebatch car...but after taking all facts into accounts now i change my mind)