NEW tumbdrive to sell 4GB-rm55

All Other Stuff

NEW tumbdrive to sell 4GB-rm55

kay_rahim

Aug 16, 2007
NEW tumbdrive to sell 4GB-rm58

(NEW)Brand Silicon Power 4GB - Rm58 (all rm55 units finished.now price is RM58 because of supplier but still cheaper than market that sell more than rm65!!)

very light dan slim ->10grams
speed 8mb write 16mb read
Support by all OS such as windows 98,XP,Vista dan linux
lifetime warranty

Functions dat really interesting in this tumbdrive:

Make Bootable Function:It allows you to make your USB flash drive a boot-up disk without erasing any data in the device. It consists of a single executable file and requires no installation.

Security Function:It provides your data with high privacy. Let your to set up your own password and adjustable public and secure area.

PC-Lock
:If you enable the Lock and remove your USB flash drive from the USB port, the PC will be locked (so it is no longer usable, keyboard and mouse are locked) until you insert your USB flash drive back into the USB port to unlock it.

SecretZip
:It expands the available storage room in the USB device by providing zipping and unzipping functions. It also includes the ability to decrypt Zip files encrypted with SecretZip, providing high standards in data privacy.
*install the driver on the website first in order to used all those funcs

details product is on this web, just klik-> Silicon-Power Computer & Communications Inc.

For those who not sure about the warranty, we do have the universal lifetime warranty. just log on to -> Silicon-Power Computer & Communications Inc. and place your tumbdrive id number on it.

p/s: for those just nearby my location, warranty can be done by one 2 one. just call/sms me. no need to wait 2 or 3 weeks to replace a new one.

POSTAGE can be made but pos laju fees will not be paid by me..once received the payment from maybank acc, straight away i'll send the tumbdrive by pos laju. please keep your receipt.
for cod, u do not need to pay first, once u get the pendrive, then u pay for it.

call/sms:013 2457454 (kayrahim)

Attachments

Last edited:

flauken

Sep 25, 2005
Penang
Rm 55 last price? COD only?

kay_rahim

Aug 16, 2007
postage also can but pos laju fees will not be paid by me..once received the payment from maybank acc, straight away i'll send the tumbdrive by pos laju. pls keep your receipt.
for cod, u do not need to pay first, once u get the pendrive, then u pay for it.
thank u.

MAN30

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
how to buy bro? where yr location? i want to buy thumbdrive today,,,call me pls 019-6438650-MAN

kay_rahim

Aug 16, 2007
Yo kay....really good stuff from u....the thumdrive work greats....

i'm guy that meet u at esso
thanks bro. satisfaction is my priority plus the good price.
thanks a lot for purchased! see u next time. if any news from freescale, do mail me/sms. thanks a lot!

p/s: if u want universal lifetime warranty, just enter your tumbdrive serial number as shown in pic. just click in this website Silicon-Power Computer & Communications Inc.

kay_rahim

Aug 16, 2007
Hi all.. I'm so sorry. due to the tremendous sales, all 30 units tumbdrive worth rm55 SOLD OUT. Now the price is Rm58 but still cheaper than other 4gb price in the market. If buy more than 2, u'll get some discount. hurry! grab the good stuff!

kay_rahim

Aug 16, 2007
Hi all, please do not bank in the money first. just sms/call me to confirm the stock. then if got stock, u can bank in. thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The late 80s and early and mid 90s are considered to be the 'golden era of motorsport', in the world of four wheels Ayrton Senna was amazing the world with his magic and a manufacturers war at the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters between Mercedes and BMW created a cult following that is still alive today.

Over the years there have been plenty of videos celebrating this 'golden era of DTM' racing and a number of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience