new of skyline

wai88

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
seremban
Halow guys, nice to see few seremban kaki here... Long time no go to a&w in the night of saturday already, lol... Wai88, is it ur gtt in auto transmission ? U alway hanging around lobak? I alway saw the white gtt in gtr bodykit around lobak.

patrickchong..I think that would be my ride.

Anyone know the white GTR 35 with no plate 2020 in sban,always meet this car at sg ujung road..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
wai..oh the R35 ah....I also saw it a few times. once in Nilai and a few times in Sban. Think it's a Malays owner..

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
patrickchong..I think that would be my ride.

Anyone know the white GTR 35 with no plate 2020 in sban,always meet this car at sg ujung road..
oh...yea,is white..not black:banghead::banghead:saw few times at Oakland too..hope this guy not that ham....2.2....:rofl::rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I think the job of finding out the owner should give to Semperfi..I teach you, take a big pipe go to his car and hantam on it..Then hide at a spot and see the owner face then you know who is the real owner...

derrickho

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
i think once u near to the car, the owner dy come out and ask u "wat can i help u" dy..... haha

wai88

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
seremban
Semperfi can send back his monster to buli the R35,sure the owner will have a drag with you..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Yaloh...Semperfi should send his R here..Semperfi Seremban got many new straight roads without toll to stretch ur R's leg....3 lanes some more...smooth surface no bump or pot hole and very less traffic...if any of u want then can let me know...wai, i think u know the place also..

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
... Seremban got many new straight roads without toll to stretch ur R's leg....3 lanes some more...smooth surface no bump or pot hole and very less traffic...

Where, WHEre ... WHERE ...*pant, pant, pant* .... I want, I want GO, I want GOOOOOO ... testing my latsalution ... :rofl:

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
where???

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

I think the job of finding out the owner should give to Semperfi..I teach you, take a big pipe go to his car and hantam on it..Then hide at a spot and see the owner face then you know who is the real owner...

Smart of you TR. You damn smart. Will try. I prefer hantam then run... can see newspaper who's the owner ma when he complain.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Can't disclosure location here. I saw the 2nd stretch is open to traffic but not sure have to go check it out....that day i use and saw the end where they block with concrete block is removed...

I've been using that road a few times...its really quiet and not much traffic....can say the nicest stretch of road in Seremban area...3 lane each side....sweet...If estimate the width of the road its about the width of Federal highway + a emergency lane. Semperfi, i bring you go...actually not hard to find the place...just not much people know where it goes and use it....

fuzzywc

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
wai..oh the R35 ah....I also saw it a few times. once in Nilai and a few times in Sban. Think it's a Malays owner..
yeap...
u r rite...
he's en. razak..
pretty loaded fella...
sold his evo9 n switched to r35..
he's in telco business...
last time went 2 celcom office n my fren showed me his cheque issued 2 his comp.. rm40k for the period of 3 weeks...
i think i saw u guys b4 but duno all of u r forumers...

btw , do honk/flash me wen u c me otr..
blue coloured swift nXX5656...

Cheers~:wavey::wavey:

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

quite a lot of loaded fellas in sban nowadays...
if my memory serves me right , these r the rides tat i remembered:
blue scoobies number plated XXX36 , XXX1215 , XXX5376..
yellow evo XXX91
white 350Z XXX1333 XXX8987 XXX68
bronze coloured 350z cabrio (forgot the number plate)

n the list goes on n on...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hI there,

I would like to know it possible for me to use a 1.8 alternator

for my 1.6 satria or i need to buy back the 1.6?

please advice
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience