hi new here. interested to join.

Nick / Name :alvin
Ride Type :1993 scoupe
Ride Colour :green

do let me know if there's a convoy or gathering, very interested:driver:

alangbudi

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
Should really have a big gathering, and ask magazine to take pics, then more hyundai scoupe, coupe, gk owner know about this club...heheh:idea:

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
as far as i know.... HCC was featured in magazine before, the 1st aniversary genting trip :)
besides that 5 cars from HCC made it to the front page of an automotive magazine. autoparts malaysia if i was not mistaken

a big welcome to slik and alvin

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
as far as i know.... HCC was featured in magazine before, the 1st aniversary genting trip :)
besides that 5 cars from HCC made it to the front page of an automotive magazine. autoparts malaysia if i was not mistaken

a big welcome to slik and alvin
errr, so i missed out that issue?

p666p

Sep 1, 2008
Hi all. :itsme: Going to get my ride today.

Nick / Name : Irfan
Ride Type : Tiburon
Ride Colour : Silver

Been a long time fan of coupe's and am finally getting my hands on a GK. Cant wait to get some mods on it hehe.

First few things I am planning to do is get a 7" LCD display (so many in the market nowadays) and a voltage stabiliser.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Welcome Irfan!!! Glad that you know us. I don't know about 7" LCD but beware of fake voltage stabilizer out there..

Finally we have a member from malacca again after somebody gave up his tuscani for an Evo7.

p666p

Sep 1, 2008
Thanks for the warm welcome :) I am planning to get the Guang Dao voltage stabilizer. As for LCD am going to look a few in brothers melaka today. Also need to change my antennae. I really dislike the long ones.

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Welcome Irfan, good to meet ya.

D (another HCC member) says the same thing as well for his GK, i'm not sure if he has changed his, perhaps he has some pointers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<object height="200" width="335"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qf7TH7nDL38?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="200" width="335"></object>

TTA's must watch Track Junkies Movie of the Year! This 8 minute long video encompasses all the hype and action the Time To Attack 2010 Season! Be moved by the heat of the drama, the emotions and the climax.

This video is for everyone who've contributed to the Time To...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience