New Inspira, 07' civic or 00' Altezza which one better?

yongkui

Aug 29, 2011
teluk intan
i also notice most of the price are quite high and almost are at.
basically which and what i have to more concern?can teach me?
i dont have any experience to check car. first time to buy second hand car.
actually i going to see the car this week end,a bit worry.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
i also notice most of the price are quite high and almost are at.
basically which and what i have to more concern?can teach me?
i dont have any experience to check car. first time to buy second hand car.
actually i going to see the car this week end,a bit worry.
BAsically, you must check for accidents. Serious ones.. Bring a trusted experience mech or friend who knows. I had to learn things the hard way. LAst time, I was conned to buy a car that was in a serious accident and nicely touched up. I didn't know how to spot for accidents back then... Now I know... Looks in the front frame, just above the bonnet for irregularities, dents, peeling of paint. Check the A pillars, bonnet frame also. Knock on the doors to check for inconsistencies in sound. If a certain panel has a more solid sound, most probably it have been knocked and cemented. But minor ones are okay. Just look for those serious ones that involves the car's frame.

then test drive it. Remember, no matter how good, if one buys second hand car, one must always budget extra money to fix up the car. For altezza, around 10k I guess? Should ask some altezza sifuss...

yongkui

Aug 29, 2011
teluk intan
Thanks for sharing your Valuable experience.
Repair wear and tear parts r can not avoid. But I really don't know it is need about 10k.
But if can't get loan from bank base on my salary ,I will give up.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Altezza not that cheap the parts... RWd again.. Not sure in west how... I think you should consult some Altezza sifus in toyota forum or altezza club...

yongkui

Aug 29, 2011
teluk intan
Although not that cheap like repair wira, I think it should be same with repair Japanese cars gua.
Y it is expensive may be hard to find parts? I hear from some sifu said can find spare part or repair at Singapore ,and of cos it is sing dollar. Aih........ Sad now.

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
bro try consider inspira 1.8 manual....new car, got potential etc, soon a lot of performance parts either from R3, mitsubishi or ralliart.... just put stroker kit and piston from lancer 2.5... easily can get 175hp.... change hi-cam, exhaust, air filter, e-manage, and other things maybe easily get 200hp.... save another RM in 4 years buy evo X halfcut....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have no idea when or how this started but i'l give you a quick run-down.

the spark plug area of the 4g93p rocker cover is seeping oil. most probably from the 2nd, 3rd and 4th spark plug bolts. no crack is visible. oil starts to appear in that contained area after driving and shutting off the engine (it seems that way).

so far, here's what i've done to try and rectify the problem:

1. thought bolt threads have worn out, so changed all 4 spark plug bolts. also, these bolts were...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience