New Hyundai Getz Sportiv

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Today I saw the new Hyundai Getz with lots of extras from Sime Darby roadshow.
The Getz was named Getz Sportiv.

Those extras that caught my attention were:
1. 2 leather semi bucket seats with nice small blue "Getz" sewing on it.
2. Rear leather seats.
3. K&N air filter with engine heat shield.
4. Hot Bits 4-2-1 manifold.
5. Hot Bits twin muffler.
6. Hot Bits adjustable suspensions.
7. 17inch sport rims with Hyundai emblems on each one.
8. Continental tyres wrapping those 17inch sport rims.
9. All round bodykits.

This time Sime Darby really putting something mean in their cars not just plain bodykit like the Accent.
To bad that Hyundai Sime Darby didn't print any brochures or provide any paper details about the Getz Sportiv and I can't find a single piece of info about Getz Sportiv from their website too.
But the friendly Hyundai Sime Darby salesman told me that the price for the Getz Sportiv will be an additional RM10,000 to RM12,000 from the normal Getz price.
He also told me that those additional extras can be purchase separately from Hyundai Sime Darby parts centre.
I will try to get more info on the Getz Sportiv to post it in this thread.:_:

Last edited:

limch1

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
PJ
www.geocities.com
RM10-12k is a lot of different. I mean a car price of RM60k become RM72k, a lot of different in car installment too... can Malaysian afford it?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
But based on those extras, if you get it separately after sales, it will cost more or less the same also.
Probably more too.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
1 stupid thing about local Hyundai distributor is that, they never know how to do marketing. No point having the product but no body knows it. Uncle like me who never hit their road show booth will never know

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
BlackSamurai said:
1 stupid thing about local Hyundai distributor is that, they never know how to do marketing. No point having the product but no body knows it. Uncle like me who never hit their road show booth will never know
Yupe. I agreed with you.
They didn't even print any brochures about the Getz Sportiv.

voivod

Known Member
Mar 15, 2006
The car that you saw was'nt the actual Sportiz. From what I know, the Sportiz will only come in manual tranny with all the goodies from Speedworks. Price will be around 60~62k. Speedworks have dynoed the car and the result was 102.8hp @ 6474 rpm and 124.5Nm @ 5166 rpm, not bad for a 1.4 litre car. Production is currently in progress and the car should be on sale by early March. This will be a limited edition car with less than 100 units produced. Colours black and flame red.

Cheers

jeanloo

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
Hi all sifu, i saw in motortraders that new getz starting from RM 41K, which model is dat? Is it a good buy?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wanna share

Tweaking the Shift: A very simple, zero-cost auto transmission modification.

I managed to do it on my car, Kancil 850EZi DOHC EFI last weekend...but i do it the wrong way around so my car eager to upshift instead of holding on the the revs...:retarded:

but at least the theory worked :X-:

hope u guys can apply it too...provided ur auto trans are using cables to know the throttle position like my car...

If...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience