New High Compression Piston N/a,Mivec,Vtec & Low Compression Turbo Piston/Supercharge

Engine and Performance

New High Compression Piston N/a,Mivec,Vtec & Low Compression Turbo Piston/Supercharge

BomBerMan@_@

Jun 20, 2008
Re: New High Compression Piston N/a,Mivec,Vtec & Low Compression Turbo Piston/Superch

this will be last update.....i'm closing shop till 3month......thank to all buyer...0-100 the best.....all that have my phone number get in touch.
diu u lar lousy

saintambrose

Aug 25, 2005
Subang,SA
Re: New High Compression Piston N/a,Mivec,Vtec & Low Compression Turbo Piston/Superch

which piston suitable for my b16a

wec521

Jan 3, 2009

best price for b16b type r piston

dr.sbaitso

Jul 29, 2004
Kuching

barang baik,harga pedas bang...

sharpshooter

Jul 27, 2008

4G13 High Compression Piston 72mm Rm150,73mm Rm250 Have To Mod Piston Pin,Flat Piston 75mm Rm150 + Piston Ring Rm100.

can u pm me the compression ratio of each piston.
and also its price including installation.

Bump: 4G13 High Compression Piston 72mm Rm150,73mm Rm250 Have To Mod Piston Pin,Flat Piston 75mm Rm150 + Piston Ring Rm100.

can u pm me the compression ratio of each piston.
and also its price including installation.

opex

Jun 24, 2008

best price 4 supercharge piston 82mm....tq

patrickgun

Jul 7, 2005
penang

vtec b16b piston, got 83mm ?

lim chee hong

Jan 9, 2008

my vios can use what piston??i wand upgrade turbo....i wand supercharge piston have??

Hi all sifu sifu here!

Want to ask about the ACR30 spoiler`s 3rd LED brake lamp... Where can i buy this part? Coz recently my Estima`s brake lamp got problem. I thought it was the wiring problem. But i`ve checked and checked again. It was not the wiring problem. Without the 3rd brake light it is very dangerous if i did brake and ppl could not know i was braking! In the worst case scenario if accident has to happen `bout ppl kissing my car`s butt then i will be one who is wrong! Please...