New guy in the forum

jeffcws

Known Member
Aug 12, 2004
Visit site
Hi people,

I owned a Spectra, is a beauty isn't it? With the standard kit, its fierce..
However I have a problem, does your car consume petrol like crazy? Mine does, I pumped full tank around RM65. But it can go very low mileage maybe around 400 max...

anyway i can save up fuel? I thought of the "Jet" thing or the mirco processor..
works?

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
how come i pumped full tank is rm68? lol.. hehe.. btw, nicole here..
yea, the car consume petrol like crazy.. i used to drive from my house at ampang to ikea n my car consumed 1 bar.. i mean u can see it from the petrol meter.. but after i installed the micro compressor, it's half bar only.. some ppl might say that probably it's just a "feeling" and i've no argues with that but to me, i'm happy with my micro compressor :)

jeffcws

Known Member
Aug 12, 2004
Visit site
Hi Nicole, thanks for replying...U a club president or something? Noticed your name appear in quite a number of post.

Anyway, then it is normal..I guess I will go for the micro compressor...its RM399, expensive ler..anyway it ok..as long its workable...make the car more powerful besides..

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
for the micro compressor, i can recommend u to my friend, han.. contact number 012-2725719.. if i want anything i'll look for him.. his shop is near my place n i worked there before as a part-time cashier.. i got my compressor less than rm300.. check out this website:- www.micro-compressor.com
this is how my compressor looks like

jeffcws said:
Hi Nicole, thanks for replying...U a club president or something? Noticed your name appear in quite a number of post.

Anyway, then it is normal..I guess I will go for the micro compressor...its RM399, expensive ler..anyway it ok..as long its workable...make the car more powerful besides..

jeffcws

Known Member
Aug 12, 2004
Visit site
Hi Nic, hey thanks for the great info, lunch on me..Its it original? It is really reasonable ler..i will call him

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
haha! free lunch for me :P anyway, it's original.. got guarantee card.. i don't buy ciplak one.. hehe..

jeffcws said:
Hi Nic, hey thanks for the great info, lunch on me..Its it original? It is really reasonable ler..i will call him

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since buying a used Waja 1.6 (on the road 2002) just about a month ago for about RM15 K, I have been wondering why Waja has such poor resale value. The original Waja 1.6 auto price in year 2000 was RM64K and after 12 years has depreciated almost 80%. Of course this is true also of Continental cars and of Korean cars. The depreciation of the Waja is due to its replacement by Proton new Saga and Persona, also the Preve and the Campro models.
Before I bought it, I was looking at the Myvis and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience