New dealer(s) to be appointed soon!

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
there will be a dealer to handle our TiTAN business soon :)

they accept credit cards, but pls bear with them and help with the (maybe) extra % for the credit card service..

these guys are reputable in the car modding industry and were selected carefully for their professionalism and level of expertise.

i will announce later when the deals have been finalised and very sure who'll be our dealer :)

greenjacket

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
stan, does it mean that we can proceed to this outlet and let our absorber service by them, claim for warranty, troubleshooting n so on??

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
A good move, I'd say. MPD should concentrate and invest more on R&D rather than sales and marketing. By appointing dealers, I hope you guys can expand your sales and service network quickly.

On a negative side...will we be seeing price markups on dealer-sold Titans? If yes then thank goodness I bought mine early :D

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Good move... now MPD can continue to do R&D instead or R&D+S&M...

Err... I still need to visit MPD for service right?

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
guys,

for best and fastest after-sales service, especially those bought from MPd direct, pls go back to TiTAN to fix.

but those who bought from dealer(s) should go to dealer first then, if instructed, proceed to TiTAN (MPd).

yes, i expect the dealers to have a slight markup, but this is actually from the labour and alignment. We at MPd have been giving FREE labour and alignment. (pls dun take it for granted..)

Please also help and support our dealers, because, even for them, the profit margin isn't high, and the only way to earn abit more is through labour charges.

I do hope everyone do understand that TiTAN's are very expensive to manufacture and our profit margin is more to ground scraping rather than sky-scraping. :P this is always always due to:
1) quality materials
2) low-volume production AND material purchasing
3) very-high level of QC
4) labour intensive (skilled labour, expensive wages!)
5) sky-scraping overheads for a small lil' company.. :(

thanks for the support guys!! :)

J4X

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
can we still go direct to MPd for purchase after u guys have had the dealers?

J4X

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
tat will be cool. my $$$ will most likely reach me next month. will tell you when i actually did make the purchase. but it will be the fixed sprint seat version though.

J4X

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
richard told me could tune the shock absorber for a sportier feel..
i m not much into hardcore handling anyway

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

there are quite lots of confusions and questions before i take the words from vrturbo.... since into mod.. just do it... then i did it today:smokin:

View attachment 543682

BEFORE

View attachment 543683

AFTER

instead of some blink blink effect and more neat looking, what i feel is increase in engine response:driver:... at least i noticed that my boost kicks in earlier 300-500 rpm than previous plug cable set up... normal around 3500rpm 0.7bar full now around 3000-3200...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience