New charges for puspakom inspection up 150% more...damn!!

matshah

500 RPM
Jul 11, 2008
they should maintain the old fees if they really wan to help t consumer from dealers..now dealers n bank are charging more fees..and Now its t consumer that suffer more...:bawling:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
they should maintain the old fees if they really wan to help t consumer from dealers..now dealers n bank are charging more fees..and Now its t consumer that suffer more...:bawling:
yeah but you got to look at the bright side at least those second hand cars sold by the dealers will be in much better condition and they cant charge too much either because if they sell for very much higher than the market price surely they know people wont buy their cars
so the dealers are forced to be more competitive
i think the rm90 we pay extra is a small amount compared to the charges for wear and tear items on the second hand cars that we purchase :rolleyes:

nizer

1,500 RPM
Jan 12, 2004
Klang
www.facebook.com
there r few item that in 18 inspection that buyer can check yourself eg tyre,aircond,paint..

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
yeah but you got to look at the bright side at least those second hand cars sold by the dealers will be in much better condition and they cant charge too much either because if they sell for very much higher than the market price surely they know people wont buy their cars
so the dealers are forced to be more competitive
i think the rm90 we pay extra is a small amount compared to the charges for wear and tear items on the second hand cars that we purchase :rolleyes:
There's no bright side bro. Now dealers can't sell higher than market price, owners are forced to sell lower than market price, if not dealers ain't wanna buy/trade...

matshah

500 RPM
Jul 11, 2008
yr car need to pass these 18 inspection if u wanna sell yr car to dealer..if yr car fail either 1 or 2 of 18 point inspection sure dealer will press u kow2 the trade in price..
if u can't sell ur car then u cannot buy new one..Haiishh! so where the bright side and there's new act in buying car that more complicated for buyer n dealer..:stupid:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
[H] [K] [S];1063599236 said:
There's no bright side bro. Now dealers can't sell higher than market price, owners are forced to sell lower than market price, if not dealers ain't wanna buy/trade...
unless you always sell your car personally only on a cash basis then its not a problem
but i guess that is a lot to ask as well :banghead:

bro858

Known Member
Jul 26, 2007
Hi, noob question here. To get the B5 and the B7, do i need to go to the JPJ first then go to PUSPAKOM or just go PUSPAKOM directly?

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Hi, noob question here. To get the B5 and the B7, do i need to go to the JPJ first then go to PUSPAKOM or just go PUSPAKOM directly?
direct go puspakom then you submit the b5 and b7 inspection forms to jpj or directly to your bank

SundayDriver

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
i think the 2nd hand car dealers will put all the cost of repairing and other fees into the car price itself. so eventually its the buyer who are paying for it. like it or not. there's your win win solution

jdm_jdm

Known Member
Feb 24, 2009
Penang
huhuhuhu ... my friend EK with extractor, racing exhaust, TEIN suspension, full mugen body kits, 17" rims, ... can't pass the Puspakom test!!! Why? Now modified car can't sell already ke?? need to modify back to original only can sell ke? Mati la ini macam!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Formula One pre-season consists mostly of the drivers musical chair and launching of the teams new race cars for the upcoming season. It’s a mostly mundane affair right o the point that those cars roll off the stage and onto the circuit for some pre-season flogging to iron out the bugs and let the drivers have some seat time...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience