New Baby Ferrari

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Ferrari has constantly denied the existence of a new baby Ferrari, but it keeps emerging everywhere, guess Ferrari is just trying to make a hype of it before its debut. Expected to be introduced at this years Paris Motor Show, the successor to the legendary Ferrari Dino will be possibly named the GT420 or 470 or maybe just, Dino all over again.

To be based on a shortened platform of the Maserati GranTurismo, our sources say it will first be offered in coupe version but expect to see a Spyder later on.

The footage below shows a mule of the new car, some say it is based on a 599 body. It seems that what identifies the car as a mule for the Dino is the engine sound, it sounds less sharper than its elder brother, the F430. Works of Ferrari’s marketing department? We will never know.

The classis Dino was built between 1968 and 1976 and its name honours Enzo Ferrari’s son, Alfredino “Dino” Ferrari, who died in 1956 at the age of 24 from muscular dystrophy. It is said that the new Dino won’t have the same engine layout as the vintage Dino’s V6, instead it will be powered by a V8 with 400bhp.

[youtube]OgZpgndQlgM[/youtube]

Sekigun

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
hehe, its cute and its running wth V8 400bhp????? goodness whats dat baby saiz actually?

its cute thou..

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
Maybe one day when I have my own baby I'll buy him one. Imagine, 10 month old baby have his first ferrari.. :D

CivicTypeR

Sep 14, 2007
May I ask. Which company is the distriutor of Ferrari cars in Malaysia?
I would like to drop by to check out out. See only ya. Cannot afford to buy yet.
he!he!he!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i wanna ask about 4g93 sohc carburetor whether can pnp 4g92p intake and cam? any sifuss can help me??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience