New 2009 Pajero? any info to share?

denwei

Sep 13, 2007
Hi all,
Very interested in the new pajero, any owner here? or any info/advice to share if i plan to get one?
Thanks!

sPoOn3838

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
For me... its like driving triton with Double-wishbone, coil springs, interior ! can said facelift for triton?? hahaha... my own opinion!

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
the new PS has same engine as the Triton but the driving exp its totally different. u get new suspension for the rear n better g/box with the PS. its much more refine in terms of riding comfort comparing to Triton. the Select Speed g/box allows u to drive on 4wd on tarmac which its a plus point.

the interior is pretty much the same but upgraded with leather seats, 2-din touch screen monitor but same crappy old seat as Triton. the only advantage is the extra 2 seat @ the back for ur kids and u r paying an extra of over rm60k! so if u really an SUV, then go for it coz its so much better than Toyota Fortuner IMHO. the power of the DI-D its so much better plus u can chip the bugger for extra 30 hp for less than rm3k

I am driving a Triton and my uncle has the PS yet i still love my Triton coz i am saving RM60k :P

denwei

Sep 13, 2007
Hi guys,
thanks for the opinion.
Yup, lots of old 'pajero uncle' i ask also told me the same, put the rear cover on triton then u get PS, with add, 60k plus, sigh...
the only reason i choose PS coz i'm the SUV guy, planning to replace my old crv and looking for new bigger suv, but there isn't many choices in the market (for around RM150k pricing). ever thought of more luxirious harrier,but...it's a re-cond..older...another thing is, it's a toyota,with current recall exercise,if suey suey buy recond harrier with problem,sure cannot claim right?