Need some opinion about this engine !

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
wat car u planning to compete with?

rb20det is all you might need.....parts are also easy to come by.........with right tuning you can eat cars in the bigboys club for breakfast.....cause most of them sayang their car to whack the car...especially those using rb25det and rb26dett cause if anything break in both of the engines they might have to take a small loan from the bank to repair it...
while rb20det is bullet proof up to 240rwkw on stock internals (as quoted in Zoom magazine N0.85 )......these are the specs of the r31 skyline gts using an rb20det......

-ported head
-gtsr exhaust manifold
-vl turbo fuel pump
- autotronic sm2 ecu
-msd dis 4 ignition system
- six bosh coil packs
-custom intercooler
- nismo 5 puck clutch
- malpassi fuel preassure regulator
-T3/T4 garret turbo
- 3inch mandrel bent exhaust system
- custom fuel rail...550cc injector

on boost 1.24 bar it gets 220kw @wheels....0 yo 100 kmh 5.1 seconds.......g tech meter.....

this is from zoom magazine issue no 85

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone.

I'm using 205/40/17 now. I'd like to change to bigger tires because the ride is kinda harsh now. I'm hoping for 215/45/17. One is problem is that bigger tires will hit my absorbers. I asked some tire shops and they said 205/40 is the biggest i can go. They even said wheel spacers are not so good. I'm driving an oldschool Mazda EC, it's a 2 door chassis based on Mazda BG. So the suspension system is exactly the same but not sure about the offset. The original rims had a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience