Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

need some help on the tyres

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

yn_hell

Known Member
hi guys, i am currently using s 17" 8jj frt 9jj rear rims with offset 35.
eventually it's time for me to change my tyres. but according to a lot of tyres shop,
they dun bring in 215/40/17 tyres, but by putting 215/45/17 it will hit the "inside" part, which i can't do full turn.
what should i do? anyone knows certain brands of tyres bring in that size?

i think dunlop has 215/45/17 coz that was the setup before i replaced them

yeah i know, sorry i have mistaken in understanding your question and i thought you have adjustable or some sorts of suspension system to avoid the turning blockage..
have you considered 205/45/17 or 215/40/17? still a turn-limiting?

Last edited:
tot of goin 205/40, but in that case i might need to stretch the tyres cos it might not fit nicely to the width of my front which is 8jj

my mr2 used to use 215/45/17 tyres in front, it touches a little bit when turn full......so avoid turning full, u can do this by dumping clutch n the rear will go.....hahahahaha

my mr2 used to use 215/45/17 tyres in front, it touches a little bit when turn full......so avoid turning full, u can do this by dumping clutch n the rear will go.....hahahahaha

=.= then i guess i will have to do stunt everytime i do full turn...

hi guys, i am currently using s 17" 8jj frt 9jj rear rims with offset 35.
eventually it's time for me to change my tyres. but according to a lot of tyres shop,
they dun bring in 215/40/17 tyres, but by putting 215/45/17 it will hit the "inside" part, which i can't do full turn.
what should i do? anyone knows certain brands of tyres bring in that size?

Try Goodyear F1

tried... they dun have.. anyone tried rolling the mudguard(is that wat u call that part) inside???? will it work?

can't roll the front.....only the rear can....

try hup soon in sunway.....mickey & derek got their AD07 215/40/17 there around RM500/pc

tried.. the only have re001, made in year 07....
the only way now is i go UHP racing to order from jpn...
which cost me a bomb... hahaha...

re001 year made 07 no problem can still use......as long as not more than 5years it's ok

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi, today i found a deal for a Lantis KFZE V6 engine around RM750 for complete engine block, wiring and ECU, worth it?

And if i want to transplant this engine to my Ford Telstar 1990, any extra modification needed? or just plug and play?

Whats the reasonable transplant cost for this?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom