Aug 21, 2005
johore
thats what u get from a tial wannabe... hihihihi

spend some bucks bro, get original.

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
how turbo smart replica wastegate...look awesome!!...btw if we using fake wastegate can just change the diapram or spring to original one..maybe can solve the problem...

Fastlane

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
hi to all,

myself also buying the immitation Tial WG...bought new one...already install and never change or increase my boost....but reduce it some more...before installation i can get 0.6 boost but after its drop to o.4-0.5 bar...dunno what really the problem is? so frustrated

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
how turbo smart replica wastegate...look awesome!!...btw if we using fake wastegate can just change the diapram or spring to original one..maybe can solve the problem...
Urm... It'll last a lil longer. But the ori ts wg are coated. And the clearance/edges/finishing are aso different due to the cost reduction on the machining n sand core used for casting.

U'll get what u paid for.

hi to all,

myself also buying the immitation Tial WG...bought new one...already install and never change or increase my boost....but reduce it some more...before installation i can get 0.6 boost but after its drop to o.4-0.5 bar...dunno what really the problem is? so frustrated
Though stock actuator, but still ori product and everything calculated and engineered up to specification. But counterfeit doesn't involve much engineering. Just copy the exterior look.

Also, there could be problem with the installation too. Installed an ori ts wg 1 year +... gives consistent boost and reliability, but boost pressure lower than rated. Problem was manifold high pressure contributes to lifting up the pistons. Reroute the boost source connection hoses, problem solved.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys... just wondering if you have heard on the Light Booster System... Apparently it suppose to brighten up your headlights almost to HID.... any feedback on this? Or is this just another marketing gimmick?

Some sites that sells this...

http://www.lelong.com.my/Auc/List/2006-01DSale2576878.htm
http://hk.f1.page.auctions.yahoo.com/hk/auction/1109747070

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience