Need some advise in changing 4e to my G100

Dan9200

Feb 18, 2006
I plan to change my G100 to 4e engine need some professional advise from anyone out there. Any workshop to recommend in kl?

Speed Demon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Selangor
www.freewebs.com
Hi Dan,

Welcome to the Daihatsu channel. Your question has been asked, answered & discussed before. Search this channel. Hint: The 4E engine code is 4E-FTE. :_:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
cheapest? nope.. cheapest is to get a HCE from an espri, wit 90+hp std, it can easily be modified cheaply to get a bout 110hp and wud give a HDEG a good run. dat is cheap.
its not cheap to endorse sumthin dats not suppose to be in the bay, hoho..

douglas : we know all about ur heart ache bro, hang in there bro

ghostpirate

Jul 31, 2006
xtremeleo said:
cheapest? nope.. cheapest is to get a HCE from an espri, wit 90+hp std, it can easily be modified cheaply to get a bout 110hp and wud give a HDEG a good run. dat is cheap.
its not cheap to endorse sumthin dats not suppose to be in the bay, hoho..

douglas : we know all about ur heart ache bro, hang in there bro

how cheap are we talking about?

im running on standard 1.0 Espri engine.. the temp i bar above half..
i dunno whuts wrong with it.. but deffinetly somthing is wrong..

SpeedDemon,

I saw your thread on other topic advice amir to overhaul the engine instead of converting..

is ther much different (money) between getting an HCE and overhaul the old 1.0?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
how cheap u ask? its like dropping a cb70/80 engine into an aura bay, dats how cheap it cud be bro. i think its in the region of RM1.8k for the cut, and about RM1.5k for the conversion, depending where u r doing it. dats what my mech was gonna charge me anyway, before i fall in love wit a 4e ler. hoho..

ghostpirate

Jul 31, 2006
Yeap! Im a proud owner of Espri.. but i dunno how long more I can hold on to it..
I got couple of offers to sell the car higher than i bought..

ghostpirate

Jul 31, 2006
xtremeleo said:
how cheap u ask? its like dropping a cb70/80 engine into an aura bay, dats how cheap it cud be bro. i think its in the region of RM1.8k for the cut, and about RM1.5k for the conversion, depending where u r doing it. dats what my mech was gonna charge me anyway, before i fall in love wit a 4e ler. hoho..

xtremleo..whut car are u driving? 4E to Aura? 4E to espri?
how much is 4E + conversion?

ghostpirate

Jul 31, 2006
xtremeleo said:

xtremleo..whut car are u driving? 4E into Aura? 4E into espri?
how much is 4E + conversion?

sharkz_swift

Known Member
Jul 30, 2006
4e is the easier way to feel some turbo without "pening kepala" comparison with gtti g100 turbo right now is limited

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
easiest way to have a charged engine, quite true. headache free, no..

ghostpirate : ive like explain briefly about the costings in another thread in here, please refer to it ya. sum topic regarding aura and 4e, oh and my car is std jer. hoho..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My dash is getting worn out after contantly being left in the sun. wonder if there is any place that offers dashboard rewrapping services??

has anyone done it before and how much are the charges?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience