Need sifus guide me

stevenlys

May 16, 2006
CUrrently i just bought a 165K2P. Now i'm thinking to buy an amp but i am very headache cause too many brand and etc.......
Would any sifus here recommend me some clean and warn amp which can overwhelm this speaker? My budget not above 3k.
THX

stevenlys

May 16, 2006
Thanks for the reply
SHould i take a 4 channel amp or 2 channel amp? Just using the amp for the focal only.
Is the genesis or Xetec ok for this speakers???
Thankss

devil

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
3K will be a bit tough to get sinfoni ...
some of the entrant level with lower RMS.

Or you can try some other europe amp, Audio system is not bad, 3K, i think u can get 4 channels, higher rms and even including tuning.

Try probe around KF, KKLau & SQ as they have a lot of experience participating and winning a lot of awards in most of the recent competition using focal components.

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
try to look at steg & audisons also.

i think got used 4ch steg in gr8tunes forum.

stevenlys

May 16, 2006
IS eclipse amp good for sound quality?
I saw a 2 channel eclipse which got big rms

devil

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
never audit a car that pair their focal K2P with eclipse amp. Focal comp + Eclipse HU, YES.. hehe!
If the shop you visited recom tat, perhaps can try to audit their customer car with similiar setup.
K2P is consider above average, so maybe u should really shop around and pick the right amp.
K2P is great .. but mixing it with wrong amp will give u nightmare ..
so far, I audited Audison, Steg and Audio sysstem, all proven get along with Focal very well.
Maybe my exposual is limited, some other forumer might have better experiences on other amp matching with focal, ask around loh . .hehe

oldskolboyz

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yup..... K2P need warm amp like Steg, Audison, Audio System.... Xetec if I not mistaken is dynamic amp & good for speaker like RS Audio..

For K2P, I vote Audio System Twister F4-560 (140wRms X 4) or Steg Qmos 105.4 (105wRms X 4).... this 2 amp suitable with your budget.. price tag <RM2.8K..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Amazingly, as you can see in the pictures after the jump, the Lada came out through the wall without any serious damages. We don’t know if the Russian driver was hurt, but if anything else, he must have lost a few years of his life the moment he saw that the crash was inevitable.

What if, Proton vs Concrete Wall...???

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience