need help with my e6.5

creedle

Apr 19, 2009
hello to all sifu..need help with my E6.5..
my car already in worshop for 2 month..
the problem is when the engine is hot if i hit step the clutch the engine will shut down n wont start until its cool back..i already change the fuel pump..
the crank sensor is ok...
im blurr rite now...plzzz helppp
i really appreciate...

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

anyone...plsssss

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

bump....

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Bro, where's your location?

U mean when u engage 1st gear, and release the engine shuts down?
What ECU u running on? Can u advice what mods have been done recently?

creedle

Apr 19, 2009
im in kuching...
no the car is running ok till 5th gear..but after a while when the engine is hot if i hit the clutch the engine will shutdown (mati)...it wont start...so i have to wait untill the engine is cool then i can start the engine back....
my car is using walbro fuel pump..2.2 stroke kit...cutom banana...tial wastegate....aluminium piping n samco hose...last time in kl im using haltech..but bcoz there is no tuner in kuching so i change to emanege blue....

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
sounds like a serious prob eh..

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Just wonder is there any warning sensor to shut the engine when the temperature exceeded over heating level to prevent damaging the engine?

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Just wonder is there any warning sensor to shut the engine when the temperature exceeded over heating level to prevent damaging the engine?
James, normally there is ... the "Check Engine" light will come on ...

Creedle, did u just finish your mods or u just send to workshop? U mentioned car is in workshop for 2 months already.

- How long ago u fitted the 2.2 stroker?
- If u have a oil temp gauge fitted, what is the oil temp showing?

flanker c

Known Member
Jul 24, 2007
push clutch paddle suddenly engine mati?? probably symptom like CRANKWALK bro..thrust main bearing sudah kaput..This is also known as excessive thrust bearing play. The movement is usually due to the crankshaft not fitting inside its bearings correctly.

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
James, normally there is ... the "Check Engine" light will come on ...

Creedle, did u just finish your mods or u just send to workshop? U mentioned car is in workshop for 2 months already.

Thanks Pablo.:wavey:

creedle

Apr 19, 2009

i've been using the 2.2 stroker for almost 1 year...
not sure obut the the oil temp..

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

push clutch paddle suddenly engine mati?? probably symptom like CRANKWALK bro..thrust main bearing sudah kaput..This is also known as excessive thrust bearing play. The movement is usually due to the crankshaft not fitting inside its bearings correctly.
for ur info if the engine is still cold the problem will not happen..
it will only happen if the engine is hot...lebih2 lagi lepas rembat sekali dua tekan clutch terus enjin mati...then x leh start..kene tungu sejuk bole jalan macam biasa..

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
any weird/abnormal sound when it's hot...? all sensors are in place and working? since u change from Haltech to E-Manage..? Normally it's just sensors ie TBS,TPS or the sensor rite beside/in between the manifold and upper radiator hose...

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
i've been using the 2.2 stroker for almost 1 year...
not sure obut the the oil temp..

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

for ur info if the engine is still cold the problem will not happen..
it will only happen if the engine is hot...lebih2 lagi lepas rembat sekali dua tekan clutch terus enjin mati...then x leh start..kene tungu sejuk bole jalan macam biasa..
Like some members have suggested, can u get the workshop to check your crank angle sensor first.

Also, can u drain, filter and check the bottom of the oil pan for signs of debris/impurity if the crank angle sensor is ok. Flush if possible.

Assume that when u did your stroker, your crankshaft and bearings (main & thrust) were replaced as well. What are the meters that u have installed for reading the important temperatures/pressures on your car? can u tell us the readings when the engine stops.

Any very recent mods u did for your car?

creedle

Apr 19, 2009
my mechanic already check the crank angel sensor he said there is nothing wrong..
the latest mods i've done is install emane blue...but before this in kl im using haltech n 2.2 stroker there is nothing wrong..just after i brought my car to sarawak the prob start..
i'm using avcr also...

cha_boy

Known Member
Mar 25, 2009
seremban
better u see otai at kuching....
last time i work at kuching for 5 year...just come back to kl on mac2009
if u want pls pm me ur hp no...
i will inform my otai at kuching...to help u...
also i have otai can tune haltech...from sabah....malay guy....
as i know, no ori e6.5 at kuching.....

creedle

Apr 19, 2009
thnks...i just brought my evo from kl..where is ur otai wshp..is it in bintawa or gita

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Schumacher in 2004 after beating Loeb in a one-off challenge<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

Media information: 20 June 2007
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]• Michael Schumacher confirmed for the 2007 Race of Champions at Wembley Stadium
• Wembley Stadium to be transformed into a custom-built tarmac race track
• Racing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience