Need help to find some 5th gen parts

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
1st item... Aluminium radiator

to fit my ST183... any one know where to get it?? in malaysia.. not order from overseas.... or any other cars aluminium radiator that can fit with my car??? and will it do lots of effect on my car???

2nd item... Seat Belt

the seat belt i mean is the normal seat belts... which all cars are using wan.. not the racing belts... i feel it is a very common thing.. but i really duno where to find it... any sifu can help ????

ericgtmythos

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kedah
Aluminium Radiator --- Hard to common other car for ST18X model even Caldina also size different, only order new or used 1. New can order will cost u RM6XX ++ i ask b4 at REV Performance.:idea:

Seat Belt --- New 1 not sure, mostly used get at chop shop, may be can get common other Toyota model...:biggrin:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
pm taikor tom's la........or go to visit his store.....

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
tom got the radiator lah..???

lol.. seat belt leh/?? anyone know what car model use the came wan with the celica... i go to shops they all say.. "haizz.. very mafan lah... need cut here and there.. dunwan lah"

BTW... u all know if the aluminium radiator will do lots of difference to the engine cooling??? cos my heat shield at mu hood looks like terbakar de... when reach genting i say like black colour de.. near the exhaust manifold and the wasegate.... lol

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
Sad to say i don;t hav both the item.....so far hav not seen alum rad for ST185 in M'sia....Can't use ST205 coz different size.......

Seatbelt might be able to get....need to search 1st

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
ok.. sifu tom... hahaha... tnx.. help see lah.. can get or not.. lol..

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
now im searching for the small lights right beside the headlights (Just the cover)... if u know what i mean.. XD

BTW aluminium radiator anyone know where can i get them custom made?? and price?? my budget around RM800

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I drive a civic fd2. i wanna get the mugen rr bodykit..but i notice all the civic with mugen rr bodykit has two exhaust, one on the left and one on the right, unlike a standard civic with both on the right..

my question is do i have to change my exhaust for the bodykit???

and i actually plan to get maybe j racing exhaust or toda, these exhaust only one on the right..so how will the body kit fit??

Thanks for all ur help..:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience