Need Help On Car Modifications...

tatatititututoto

Nov 20, 2004
Here is the questions:-

1. Where can i get this hose from? What is the advantage of using this hose compaired to the samco or ordinary hoses?

2. What is this? What is the use of this gadget?

3. Where & how much does it cost to make a banana manifold like that?

Thanks to all the sifu's in advance...

szekeiemme

Feb 14, 2004
dat hose i duno wut function

2) dat is plug cable laaaaa...

3) custom made.. erm.. depends on wut car.. n if they already got mass produce dat item already anot.. if haven.. like for kelisa.. cost bout 700+ for banana.. custom made.. for other cars i duno how much la.. but if its already mass produce.. should be cheper

Kodiak_gbl

Johor
If Im not mistaken
1) that hose is a water hose from the radiator to the engine. This kind of tube is stronger because its wrapped with wire. Normally found in high performance vehicles :)

wildboar

Jun 24, 2004
1. steel braided hoses can be bought at performance parts shops...shud set u back a few hundred bucks...firstly, they are more lasting and dun get hard or crack like ur usual rubber hoses after a few yrs...secondly, bcos they are steel braided, it doesnt expand..same as using steel braided brake hoses...but the non-expanding characteristic doesnt reli play a major advantage here...thirdly, looks cun in ur engine bay..they might contribute to slight cooling properties due to the outer steel material..but negligible if compared to the cooling effects of the radiator itself..
2. those are the plug cables..
3. custom made bananas can cost up to RM1k++, depending on type of engine..

my 2 cents..

how to make my kancil faster without changing the engine or upgrading it with a turbo