need help here ...... read n comment !

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
hahaha.. ok.. but sorry.. dont know Dori. Lets hope others can help out.

for me, i had problem wit a buyer a few years ago, whom bought my old engine. I was reluctant to sell my old engine when i did my conversion... but coz he got psychoed by my other friends, whom kept telling him my old engine is powerful la.. blah blah blah...

but i kept telling him... no it is not and itz falling apart.. shitting engine... and i'm gonna throw it at kedai potong.. but he still wants.. fine.. i sold to him.. but i warn him that he has to do alot of repair.. and he bought it.

guess wat... 6 months down the road he came fucking me upside down for selling him a shit and called me a conman.. posted all over the forum... i was like wtf?! i warned him b4 i sold it to him and i didn't want to sell it to him wan.. it was him that kept insisting it. So u tell me who is wrong?

xien..

9W2SW

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
KL
i think amybe you should contact the admins at zth for help. I guess they will be able to help u.

If u have his number, maybe can try ask any of ur friends who work with digi to see if can get his details?

Just my 2sen worth.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
gosh.. ok.. thatz bad.

thatz why sometimes i rather buy fr someone i know... at least anything happen... i can nail him easily. hahahha.

i remember i used to see the nick dori b4... but lately seldom hor.. hmm... anyone knowz Dori? lets just hope someone will help shed some light here

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
use da car registration card and check thru jpj on the last known address...

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
u bought the car without registration card kah bro? or the bank has it? request from the bank for the card... then if its a 1st owner car then u can just see it on the front of the card, if its a 2nd, 3rd or 4th owner u have to go jpj to check..

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
bro .... its not a car that i bought actually brake hose that i bought ...... confused !
n damm its leaked wen installed n wanted a refund that is the story now !

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
ohhh diu ahhahahahahha... i saw wrongly "CAR ITEM" :p hehehehhee...

neway, u can use search function on all his threads from there search one by one to start with... try all possibilities.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye, my car is already 10 years old, and there is some area at rear boot the paint started to peel off. So i want to restore my car paint back, before i sent if for detailing, may i know any good spray shop near by shah alam area?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience