Need help from the power of internet

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
75% confirmed is him. No other missing child has been reported in the near area. the kidnapper must have freaked at the scale of search n murdered the kid to cover his/her tracks. I hope they find the person who did this.
Sure no trace, hard to find with the boy dead...yet decompose. Just like Nurin case.
Worse of all is before CNY...really sad case. Media have made the issue too big, that the culprit might had panicked.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
6year old kid also dowan to lepas, sigh, this kinda of ppl die 10times under the lorry also nobody pity wan..

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Very sad to hear the news!

If Im not mistaken, in front of Onking and the shops on the same row, has got CCTV

Maybe, if review the CCTV recordings can lead to the murderer!

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Today I work my ass out and hope able to anesthetize myself but still cannot make it. I need to whack kaw those criminals. see who is unlucky. I can't stand with the situation anymore. Human rights is only belongs to those innocent people. Criminals don't deserve mercy nor talk about human rights when get caught. I'm unable to ask a big group of people to team up for hunting criminals. What I can do is only accumulate the hate and wait for the chance.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Today I work my ass out and hope able to anesthetize myself but still cannot make it. I need to whack kaw those criminals. see who is unlucky. I can't stand with the situation anymore. Human rights is only belongs to those innocent people. Criminals don't deserve mercy nor talk about human rights when get caught. I'm unable to ask a big group of people to team up for hunting criminals. What I can do is only accumulate the hate and wait for the chance.
But must be careful too, brother. One is they may be in groups and you are alone.
Two, funny thing is criminals seems to get off easy when caught, but if we are to kill/harm the criminal, we may be in hotter soup.....:banghead::banghead:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
i heard from a fren at work, she said the kid actually kinda fall into the drain not kidnapped.

I understand u... u are not the only one.. we need a vigilante team to stop this

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Police is exploring any possible angle to guesstimate why the boy ended in the river a few km always. If he was wandering by himself why couldn't the sniff dogs trace his trail but stopped right in front of a shop? His cause of death is not determined because the body is too badly decomposed for postmortem examination. According to investigation there isn't any uncovered drain nearby and the nearest river is 2km away.
Without eye witness this is going to be a hanging case.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, the connecting river is 2km away, how to walk so far, some more dark because night already....

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Police are investigating the case from various angles...

Including a possibility of a child abuse case....

As reported in Malay daily, KOSMOS.....

This is becoming more shockingly sad !:banghead::confused::dontknow:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
the theory that he fell into the storm drain is starting to look highly unlikely as in between there are areas where the river passes thru kampung area with ppl netting fish on a daily basis and the water levels are only knee deep. additionally there are 3 garbage traps between the area where he was missing and the jetty so it kinda looks like he was "dumped" nearer to the where he was found.