need help-adjustable for seg

kampret

Known Member
Sep 27, 2006
bro and otai....

i need help and ur suggestion.
currently i u used monroe sensortrek with standard spring for one year already.
the problem is i just change the sportrim and i not feel comfortable with that spring.bro...i need advise wheither i change only the spring (what type i must used?)or i change to adjustable suspension.ermmm....what model i can used??how much the cos??if from chop shop how much??how about if the new one??pls replyyy...

j_l200s

Dec 16, 2004
not comfy in wat sense? too hard or too soft? too low or too high? adjustables are damn hard. chop shop costs u around 2k. 1.8k-2.2k. it depends. new ones i got no idea. i recommend using harder abs (gab/tanabe) n good springs (gab/tanabe) (budget wise). u still can go for the adj but it just doesn't suit me. cheers!

kampret

Known Member
Sep 27, 2006
ermm....i think my spring too soft.but my absorber still can used...rim kena dinding laa....sangkut
ermm....u recommend using harder abs(tanabe @gab) n good spring???budjet berapa bro???lagipun gua tak nak keras2 sgt....tak comfort lakkk

Last edited:

j_l200s

Dec 16, 2004
kena which dinding? inside or upper dinding? when kena dinding? when the road is not even or when u turn in a corner? maybe ur rim too big? or maybe ur offset too much? not sure. shud ask a tayarman.

the last time i asked gab setup (abs n springs, front and rear) wud b around 1.2k. now i dunno la. price is penang price... kl price i dunno. try ask around. shud b around that price only. but this setup is not for hard corners (80kmh hairpin corner) lol. it'll b hard enuf for daily drive. try ask ur members who's not using adjustables.

vh-101

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
your rim 17' ? If stock SeG abs and spring, can use 17' ma?

rollakid_5563

Sep 1, 2007
i'm using titan adjustable. expensive but worth for me. 2.8k new one with 2 yrs warranty free and service for free.

kayy

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
check ur rim's offset..that is y ur tayar kena dinding

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
yeahh...i got GAB sport spring...want to let it go...with absorber also...but one leaking at rear side if interested pm me....thx

GT'd

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
i got rear trd soft hard adjustable for sale....8 stages
one side already leaking but can service....
not to hard like hi low adsjustable, and not to soft like stock abs
very confort for daily drive, interested?
pm me or sms 0139149491

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2007
im newbie..

hi all sifu..

im using seg 101 with bt auto...
im currently using kayaba climb kedai potong adsorber
and its already leaking...

its been a headache...with the setup of the adsorber
coz by using the keadi potong adsorber its not long lasting...
can cant be repaired..

last time im using the trd adjustable adsorber and its really really bummpy for me....i try to use this coz the mechanic said the adjustable adsorber can be service if leaking....i bought this thing coz i dont want the headache to find and change the adsorber when its leaking....

i just think to buy a brand new adsorber...

1. can anybody have any xperience with the malaysia gab product...
it is long lasting...

2. thinking to get the adjustable gab adsorber for your seg... ( i had tested my friend wira...its really hard when u press the car when its parking....but than when u are driving the condition is very soft.....but the handling is very good in cornering...)

3. is there any other adsorber that is brand new suit to my car...

4. do any one have an experience with the TITAN..how much those its cos....

just thinking to get a brand new adsorber...a bit harder than standard stock adsorber.....but dont want to bumpy like the adjustable adsorber...

please help me sifu and gurus ot there...

cheers!

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
i got one set front and rear with spring...both gab sport lowered...but one already leaking (rear) interested sms 0123453999...want to let go cheap2

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

where's the fun of buying a complete car bryan. im sure ur orange supra came from a stock supra! LOL

i think the stock photos is around here somewhere, look, here it is!!

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience