Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazda RX-8

• Nissan Skyline ER34 GTT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WoopTWoop, yea I do. And yes that's my blog.

erm...i would def vote for evo7-8..A-Z spare part availability..
2nd choice subary la...nice looks..eye catching car oso...:rofl:
Skyline?wah i love two seater but not this 1 size is the matter big but 2 door..:driver:

Last edited:
wow this going to be a hard decision.:rofl:
well, im going to settle off my car payment next month.. hmm, highest vote is subaru for the moment, but im not going to lie, i'd like the RB sound, and also performance, boxter sound also not bad. but some people said that if u wanna go for GTT, then forget it because it is a lousy spec of skyline, GTR better, of cos, thats why its expensive hehe. but any GTT owner here ?:itsme:

Yeah, i love the evo dude, easy to maintain, items also easy to find, but its too common man. its like everywhere i go, i will see it. haha. but then, some ppl may say, if u fall in love with it, u will not care what other people say. rite? :)

Agree wif WoopTwoop,man....
Coz v both are evo lovers lo....:biggrin::biggrin:
Even evo now is very common ready but evo will not end in the future....
Even a small child also know evo leh....:biggrin:
EVO WILL ENDLESS IN THE FUTURE!!!

voted for ER34

the look of the car is evergreen, from my view

i;ll make this fair. the polls will end at the first day of april. then i will choose between the top two.hehe. hopefully dont end up with something else.haha. tq for all the comments. if got any info to share,plz share it here.:wavey::wavey:

Are you buying what forummers want or what you want?

what forumers vote and lastly i will decide. not 100% will follow the poll.what most important is which one i like and interest with. :biggrin::rofl:

my personal view,

rx-8 is is nice and sporty designed but the drawback are, its NA and the mid engine is very very hot from inside. my friend who owned it told me that. parts- expensive too

GTT - nice car, bulky and power wise, so so for a turbocharged car. unless u going for GTR which u can fee the 4wd & pure performance under the hood.

so i would suggest to narrow down between evo & scooby

both cars have its pros and cons....i did compared it before in some of the thread....driven and owned both b4, can say both are great car to drive in and you should try 4wd.........turbocharged and tuned up. my 2cents.

tq for the advice EvolutionZ,
hehe. yeah, heard lot of problem and the parts are expensive for RX-8. well, im going to view maybe either subaru or GTT this weekend. hopefully can test drive too. better try it than just listen aite. :biggrin:

vote for R34 GTT- World Japan fastest Car.
the best

tq for the advice EvolutionZ,
hehe. yeah, heard lot of problem and the parts are expensive for RX-8. well, im going to view maybe either subaru or GTT this weekend. hopefully can test drive too. better try it than just listen aite. :biggrin:

happy searching, sure u can find what u actually like....cheerz

i think there is a 'misunderstanding' here.. it's not the GTR in the list isn't it? just GTT, which not as hot/power/monstrous as GTR..
my opinion is, evo 7 have the best overall package.. balance in maintenance friendly + power + cool design + public realization.. 2nd goes to GTT, but i prefer toyota MRS if it in the list.. but if R34 GTR V-Spec in the list, then it will be different lor hehe..
i also like like subaru coz cool design + garang sound, but the maintenance might kill me.. rx8 also highly rated in europe, hmmmm...
so my choice is evo then gtt then subaru then rx8 (for my wife hehe).. just my 25 cent opinion.. :biggrin:

Bro, i prefer the subaru, his boxer sound makes anyone look at you..

Evo mostly seen use it, even in my area..hehe..:rofl:

from your heart...........i know..you loved sooo much on aged skyline..but you cant forget the scooby.. chosse scooby....even if im to upgrade from my current tep R, i will choose scooby v7/v8

Go for the ER34. The sweet sound of RBs. And the upgrades are infinity if you can handle the ride.
You can even drop in an RB26/RB30 in it and watch how she disappears into the horizon. :nurse: Stress therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom