Need absorber

shahrash

Oct 15, 2008
Hi bro,

Well i might go either with H&R or Eibach springs. For absorber i might go with Kayaba or Gab SS series. But if not i might just go to Titan and get a custom set of absorber and springs. But i only will do this at the end of September.

slave

Known Member
Mar 30, 2005
if you want to go for titan it's good too. at least in future they have a sample for swift.

amatabx

500 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Gombak
Hi bro,

Well i might go either with H&R or Eibach springs. For absorber i might go with Kayaba or Gab SS series. But if not i might just go to Titan and get a custom set of absorber and springs. But i only will do this at the end of September.
Unfortunately my OMP spring sold already. Im happy using my brand new H&R now.. I will sell my suzuki sport abs in 1-2 month time... its rebuilt with GAB SRC tech... servicable.. 40% hard from suzuki sport... dare to try? Ur "lemak" confirm pecah at 2nd week after install it.. but if you can match with good spring, the cornering will be yummy.. :driver:

ABV9750

Known Member
Feb 13, 2005
What's the name of the shop at Selegie Rd? Interested in a pair of Konis
hi celicacultus...

the shop:-

Selegie spareparts pte ltd,
257 selegie road, #01-299, singapore 188350
tel: 02(from malaysia) 338 3573, 338 3624, 338 4249

bear in mind,...it was back in 2003 which i bought from cultus friends singapore....
BUT at selegie road, there have plenty of spare parts shop that you might try to ask..
and this is one of the cheapest that cultus singapore forum recommend..

please update once you went there..please ask the hotbits set (this one is cool) and other spring as well..(apex, eibach, terra etc)

Bump: shahrash,

as i said earlier, once you'd replace the hi rated lowered spring, its not recommend to use std shocks like kayaba...please upgrade to firm setting to prolong the life span of the shocks.

amatabx

500 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Gombak
hi celicacultus...

the shop:-

Selegie spareparts pte ltd,
257 selegie road, #01-299, singapore 188350
tel: 02(from malaysia) 338 3573, 338 3624, 338 4249

bear in mind,...it was back in 2003 which i bought from cultus friends singapore....
BUT at selegie road, there have plenty of spare parts shop that you might try to ask..
and this is one of the cheapest that cultus singapore forum recommend..

please update once you went there..please ask the hotbits set (this one is cool) and other spring as well..(apex, eibach, terra etc)

Bump: shahrash,

as i said earlier, once you'd replace the hi rated lowered spring, its not recommend to use std shocks like kayaba...please upgrade to firm setting to prolong the life span of the shocks.

khairi,

i'll be there by end of this month to get my "special weapon" :adore:.. will check the price for you..
Just go forward for tein coilover la bro.. apa barang hotbits... (kasi panas sket) :biggrin:

kanasaii

May 17, 2005
pj
if you want to go for titan it's good too. at least in future they have a sample for swift.
Titan do have sample for both swift (old n new).For MK1 i not sure. Cost 2 custom d absorber is RM2k+ for d old swift (MK2/MK3).

amatabx

500 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Gombak
Titan do have sample for both swift (old n new).For MK1 i not sure. Cost 2 custom d absorber is RM2k+ for d old swift (MK2/MK3).
i dont think custom abs can last long. NAD owner do the titan custom for his swift and after 3 years, 5 times leaking... and its TITAN !

shahrash

Oct 15, 2008
hmm. Weird because all of my friend say that TITAN is good. If this the case i might stick to eibach springs and Hotbits absorbers..:adore::hmmmm:

amatabx

500 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Gombak
hmm. Weird because all of my friend say that TITAN is good. If this the case i might stick to eibach springs and Hotbits absorbers..:adore::hmmmm:
TITAN is good... no doubt.. but when it come to CUSTOM, its consider not original, even thought using TITAN part...

shahrash

Oct 15, 2008
Hmm. Do you think hotbits is ok.. I dont mine spending a few thousand extra but i want to get the best. I will get either eibach or H&R springs but for the absorber not sure yet.

amatabx

500 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Gombak
Hmm. Do you think hotbits is ok.. I dont mine spending a few thousand extra but i want to get the best. I will get either eibach or H&R springs but for the absorber not sure yet.

bro,

i have complete jamex spring if you interested. Im using H&R spring now but i think its not much diff with jamex..also consider hard to find... i also want to let go my superb suzuki sport front and rear shock abs... its 30% harder than stock suzuki sport abs... just PM me if you interested.. i was thinking to upgrade to coilover :proud:

Thanks

slave

Known Member
Mar 30, 2005
bro,

i have complete jamex spring if you interested. Im using H&R spring now but i think its not much diff with jamex..also consider hard to find... i also want to let go my superb suzuki sport front and rear shock abs... its 30% harder than stock suzuki sport abs... just PM me if you interested.. i was thinking to upgrade to coilover :proud:

Thanks
good stuff. how much bro. it can burn my fat :burnout:

which brand of coilover did you upgrade amatabx. how much...

amatabx

500 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Gombak
good stuff. how much bro. it can burn my fat :burnout:

which brand of coilover did you upgrade amatabx. how much...
in 2 weeks u will loss 2kg at least.. :biggrin:
tein coilover maybe.. still looking

slave

Known Member
Mar 30, 2005
in 2 weeks u will loss 2kg at least.. :biggrin:
tein coilover maybe.. still looking
that mean i can eat more. no need to catu makan :biggrin:
tein coilover. hi/lo soft/hard. is it tein have a coilover for swift?

amatabx

500 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Gombak
that mean i can eat more. no need to catu makan :biggrin:
tein coilover. hi/lo soft/hard. is it tein have a coilover for swift?
yes, fully adjustable. No, its modified version :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can we really install a RB25 or any other same type engine into an Audi A4 year below 2000 in the hood???? i had been thinking to make this project happen...
it is possible????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience