Need a good workshop to solve my problem.

baby_jap_wawa

2,000 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Hi. I need a GOOD workshop around subang/sunway/puchong area that can help me solve some problem of my car. My interior got alot of sound and dunno whether exterior got any or not. I want a GOOD workshop that can help me get rid of those sounds so that my car can be solid like original. Any recommendations? Thx.

marcus 0122042820

my car is an old perdana v6 =|

Last edited:

Raynorton

Known Member
Jul 13, 2006
hmmm...serioulsly...its like my preveous car haha...better u check wheter all breaket,clip not broken...then try DIY...open one by one...u can solve this problem slowly..then got some xperiance...mmmm just my 2cen:itsme:

baby_jap_wawa

2,000 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
tried edii.. but got some body sound also.. x_X thats why need a good workshop willing to do this job.. =|

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
look like ordinary problem for national car especially for more 5 years car, being headache if heard a lot of sound inside duly driving..better find the expertise for this unless u ready to throw a lot of money if going to wrong workshop claim can solve this problem by change unneccessary parts..

baby_jap_wawa

2,000 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
thats why.. any good experts on this prob.. ? :(

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
even proton (which is the expert and maker ) dun dare to give u 100% gurrantee they will able to solve it.

So you got to try your luck :hmmmm:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
its hard to recommend u a workshop that can fix the sound problem u having...
try seeing which body part is making annoying sounds...Coz my V6 now also got sound...Dont really know from where...:hmmmm:

baby_jap_wawa

2,000 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
i agak2 know where the sound coming from la.. dashboard area and rear area.. =|

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
ala marcie...... using adjustable sure got sound produce 1 la... u try use back original absorber then the sound will be lesser... if u wan totally no sound, u gotta refurbished the whole interior liar dashboard bracket, rear dashboard and etc... if problem still exist.. time to change car...

lolx:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

baby_jap_wawa

2,000 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
but other ppl use the adjustable also no sound.. :( got some metal vibrating sound from the body also.. =|

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
im driving an EK sedan which is almost 12yrs old. used to faced same probs, but managed to solve it by doing the following:

- replaced all interior panels (side, dashboard, doorstep, speakerboard etc); mainly halfcut parts.
- re-wrapped rooftop, and few panels on the door.
- recarpet the whole interior plus boot carpet.
- changed door trim.
- convert exterior parts and ensure all the screws and nuts are new; not rusty and screwed properly/ tight like hell before respray the exterior.

prob solved. no sound at all. like new ride...to me :love:

why dont you ask for the cost to change all the interior panels/parts for perdana?
good luck bro.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
jacek: must have cost u a fortune, seeing that u drive an EK.. because... EK parts are freaking overpriced... hehe. oh trust me, i'm driving a 4 door ek as well and i am well aware of the prices.

as for sound, i think jac ek's method would be the best. if u bring to mechanics, they would probably do the same, except they will advise u to change 1 by 1 saying that they think its the cause, when the sound is still there, they will look elsewhere, and in the end, u will change everything.

just my 2 cents.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
but other ppl use the adjustable also no sound.. :( got some metal vibrating sound from the body also.. =|
yup, i'm using many brands, many type of adjustable.. never got any sound...:proud:

Bump: sound only ma... hehehe... never mind, just try KKLau, mayb they can do u some majik works...:biggrin:

Bump: sound only ma... hehehe... never mind, just try KKLau, mayb they can do u some majik works...:biggrin:

baby_jap_wawa

2,000 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
KKLau?? i think i jst need someone to help me put my interior nice nice eg make all the screws and holes fitting and tight tight.. :)

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
jacek: must have cost u a fortune, seeing that u drive an EK.. because... EK parts are freaking overpriced... hehe. oh trust me, i'm driving a 4 door ek as well and i am well aware of the prices.

as for sound, i think jac ek's method would be the best. if u bring to mechanics, they would probably do the same, except they will advise u to change 1 by 1 saying that they think its the cause, when the sound is still there, they will look elsewhere, and in the end, u will change everything.

just my 2 cents.
yeap, price is slightly overpriced nowadays for EK stuff. but i started to collect all this parts bit by bit over the past 2years. i will go broke if i bought it all 1 shot hehe.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys sorry kept posing similar thread bout intake manifold but is there any1 here who know wat's the diff between mivec intake manifold and GSR intake manifold.currently running on a 4g93p engine and planned to upgrade the intake manifold as well since i oledi have mivec tb installed on my 4g93p.i read a lot of local car moding mag i found out tat some might use GSR intake manifold for their 4g93 while some rather use mivec intake manifold for their 4g93..so what i wana know is wat's the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience