NAZA Sutera 1.1(M) Open For Booking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

NAZA Sutera 1.1(M) Open For Booking!

kenji99

Jul 31, 2005
Genting
U all just see the exterior only a? Why not peep below and compare with other cars? it's using thin metals for the rear axel. it looks fragile. Also, inspect the door hinges and nuts at the boot cover. Rusts appeared already. For that little money, u think yourself la.

raxzee

Known Member
Sep 14, 2004
shah alam
bro...

Bro Cek Pit, I think u only read about local news (i know which paper with this kind of news...Ha**kah). Have u read about international news? Don't u know that every country also have the same problem like us...fuel increasing by price!!! Is it because they have Naza company inside they're country?? I don't think so! The one u should blame is Captain America-Mr George W.Bush!! Because of his war, world price for petrol increase!! This war we should stop...not AP war!! If we could stop AP war like what u said, even we drop down our PM like Thai did to they're PM's and replace it with Keadilan or PAS, the Petrol prices will not go down but will keep on going high each day, month n year!! Don't be stupid by listening to other parties trash talk but think deeply n wisely n u know how much our Gov have to pay n how much effort they give to help us with this fuel price increase problem.

Don't because of u dun like the product or political ideas behind it, everybody around u should follow u. Do u know, when this car launch for sale a week ago. there's a lot of people n user happy about it!! U know why they happy? ...because finally they can afford a nice looking car with safety features for a cheap price!! This kind of people is people from villagers, or poor people that live in city that have a family but can't afford to buy a car. They can buy a kancil that more cheaper than Sutera but is it ok for a family type user that needed a bigger space than a kancil? For me, Sutera is more bigger than Kancil and have more interior finishing than kancil. And more important is the price is cheap! Do u think a lot of Kancil owner out there bought kancil because of it good engine or nicely done interior? No! They bought it because of it cheap price!! But for cheap price like Kancil, u die for nothing when ur car accident. But for cheap price like SUTERA, at least there's something there (dual airbags) to prevent u from dying!!

Think wisely, don't just simply close other people 'periuk nasi' by doing things like this! What u should do for country if u ask me...I want to make Malaysia a better place to live and every parties UMNO, PAS, KEADILAN n etc can work together without'hentam' each other 'periuk nasi'. I think u should do like that too and do better things such like think how to prevent war to stop fuel increased n etc...

THINK! THINK! THINK Bro Cek Pit!!

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
Yoooo guys....

Please give david238 a break ah. He's selling car only. Any thing about car review or comments.. pls open another thread at "Car talks" and discuss abut it. This is strictly "Cars for sale" thread.... Sigh....

fzavier

Banned
Dec 4, 2005
oh my guard!!!!!!
fiery thread man, fiery thread.....heheheheeee

david238

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
haha.. nice . open a new topic..

let's talk bout Naza Sutera ...

advantages or disadvantages..

u like or u dun like !! okay brother..

MIFS

Mar 9, 2006
raxzee said:
Bro Cek Pit, I think u only read about local news (i know which paper with this kind of news...Ha**kah). Have u read about international news? Don't u know that every country also have the same problem like us...fuel increasing by price!!! Is it because they have Naza company inside they're country?? I don't think so! The one u should blame is Captain America-Mr George W.Bush!! Because of his war, world price for petrol increase!! This war we should stop...not AP war!! If we could stop AP war like what u said, even we drop down our PM like Thai did to they're PM's and replace it with Keadilan or PAS, the Petrol prices will not go down but will keep on going high each day, month n year!! Don't be stupid by listening to other parties trash talk but think deeply n wisely n u know how much our Gov have to pay n how much effort they give to help us with this fuel price increase problem.

Don't because of u dun like the product or political ideas behind it, everybody around u should follow u. Do u know, when this car launch for sale a week ago. there's a lot of people n user happy about it!! U know why they happy? ...because finally they can afford a nice looking car with safety features for a cheap price!! This kind of people is people from villagers, or poor people that live in city that have a family but can't afford to buy a car. They can buy a kancil that more cheaper than Sutera but is it ok for a family type user that needed a bigger space than a kancil? For me, Sutera is more bigger than Kancil and have more interior finishing than kancil. And more important is the price is cheap! Do u think a lot of Kancil owner out there bought kancil because of it good engine or nicely done interior? No! They bought it because of it cheap price!! But for cheap price like Kancil, u die for nothing when ur car accident. But for cheap price like SUTERA, at least there's something there (dual airbags) to prevent u from dying!!

Think wisely, don't just simply close other people 'periuk nasi' by doing things like this! What u should do for country if u ask me...I want to make Malaysia a better place to live and every parties UMNO, PAS, KEADILAN n etc can work together without'hentam' each other 'periuk nasi'. I think u should do like that too and do better things such like think how to prevent war to stop fuel increased n etc...

I'm very much agree on you point bro..and I'm totally disagree with Cek Pitt attitude toward this..he has no point, what he wrote was just rubbish...hopefully you writing could wake this Cek Pitt up.

fzavier

Banned
Dec 4, 2005
agree or disagree is not the point....the point is, this is the not the thread to hold that discussion. This is a strictly car for sale thread.......how is this poor guy gonna sell his sutera? How is he gonna cari makan? put food on his table for his wife, kids and gf (if any)?
David - u might as well open another fresh thread and request this to be deleted by Tom.
Just my 69 cents......

david238

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
thank brother fzavier,brother MIFS, Brother jasonlel, brother Raxzee.......

fzavier

Banned
Dec 4, 2005
no problems there buddy....happy sales to you!!!!

Cek Pit

Banned
Apr 16, 2006
raxzee said:

ok i've done my thinking...so here we go...first george bush is wrong but still,pak lah raised the fuel in the time that the world crude oil prices is at 50 usd per barrel.not the highest la..to say the govt need to hike fuel prices in that time says so much of our beloved paklah..then he said the saving for the fuel is for to improve the public transport...now guess who is getting that project...its the scomi company...headed by kamaluddin abdullah...the pm's son...now the latest news is that pak lah said that money is not enough for any improvements in the public transport cos of world fuel price increased...but contracts had been given already..hehehheheeh..that's news for you..do you listen to the news man?take our money for his son...good..good...

now...where is our fuel subsidies money?...for of all it's all about taxes...where is our hard earn taxes...????/that you must ask aunty pidah...ap scandal(too long to explain)...but try tthis...aunty and haniff got 15k worth of ap with underdeclare cost of car goes into pockets..pm wont take action cos hanif is pm son inlaw's kahiri's cousin...get it?now you pay 100k of taxes for a beemer and they declared it 20k only..other 80k gone to these crooks nazi,haniff pidah.bodolah,khairi etc etc...then who must suffer?rakyat...why?we already payed the taxes for our subsidies...but the money goes to these greedy lot..now we are slapped with high fuel and everything cos of these...next month tnb also naik...take that!...now if we the public dont start to take action,then who will?

as for sutera...it's a crappy car with no safety record and only passed euro II specs...cant even enter uk...need euro 3 or 4...material flimsy..el cheapo!

Cek Pit

Banned
Apr 16, 2006
and puhleeezzz...stop with the "telus" and good image of pok loh's...dont ask us to change lifestyle lah....

if he is really practise what he preach..then he will not renovate the kediaman rasmi with tax payers money for 18.54million...he's more greedy than tun if he's saying tun mega projects is a waste of money..

so kediaman rasmi is still not good enough for islam hari hari man....i thought islam wanted people to be humble...i guess islam hari hari is different

tokei_fiber

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
WTF laa this olang... deyy.. people want to meniaga laa prenn... please laa...

ayooo.... spoilt la ini orang... politic go to parlimen laa...

tokei_fiber

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
this is not umno porem la friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BEX 6162
Wira Sedan 1.6 grey...
bodypart wira black front
behind with evo kit
rim advan RR 16

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience