<n E W> Puppies For Sale!

All Other Stuff

<n E W> Puppies For Sale!

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site
thanks dude.. need it as soon as possible la.. if anything, PM me !!

Going

May 18, 2005
Malaysia
hi, i'm new user here...hehe
purposely apply 4 account in case to post here :D
do u hav any pic of husky and golden puppies which u once had them?
i'm now considering whether to buy dog not..hehe :rolleyes:

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
Going : sori bro, the previous dogs pic i once had them were deleted from my comp. anyway u can surf google to get a closer look of them. and why do u want to consider of having a dog or not? no space? staying in a condo? if both is not a problem then it shud be fine for the dogs u mentioned husky and golden. btw this 2 dogs can leave inside the house if u or family dun mind. jus for ur info, lastime b4 selling off this 2 dogs, golden and husky, they were living in our hs. they r tame and veri calm, wont be like a kampung dog which will run down ur furnitures in the hs. btw right now we r bringing in more small dogs rather than big ones becus most of the customers in our area live in condos so kinda hard to sell big dogs. but we got ways of getting them if ur interested. the price of huskies roughly around RM 3k+ which is a good line and imported ones and for a golden wif a good line price roughly around RM 2k+. if u want a toy breed (small dogs) like Mini Schnauzer, Poodles, Shih Tzus, Pomeranions, we got it in our shop right now. jus gif us a call if u need them. thankz.

Update!!!

New Pomeranian brought in today. dark brown.

Last edited:

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
UPDATE!!!

Mini Schnauzer SOLD!!!

Leftover :-

1 Toy Poodle (Female), 2 Mini Poodle (Male)

brought in new puppies :-

2 Rottweiler, big bones, MKA cert, 3 months old, Male & Female. View to believe the size.

1 French Bulldog, nice markings, MKA cert, 2 months old, Female. View to appreciate.

Last edited:

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site
hey danny.. already got wat i wanted...

mix breed min. schnauzher & cocker spaniel

RM230

thanks for yr help anyway !!

kiran84

500 RPM
Feb 1, 2005
dunno
Visit site
dog

hi bro.....

how much for the rottweiler puppy?

and do u by any chance have a puppy Golden retriver.....need this fast...

pls help me to find one.....thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All of us have experiences that the car cannot start when we want to go to work, go to shopping, come back from work and etc. This is very painful if we are not able to reach the destination on time and it may cause you lose the money.

Useful and very accurate digital meter that always helps you to monitor your car battery condition. From the Battery Volt Meter, you will always know your battery condition when you switch on the car key and started.

Inexpensive, affordable.

Easy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience