Myvi Converted To K3-VET Questionnaires...

Areoulz

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
Malaysia
Hi everybody...

I've Myvi 1.3 Manual and recently I've purchase a Daihatsu YRV Turbo halfcut(maybe not a JDM spec because the meter was 240Km/h, 2wd and the automatic shifter at the center,not behind the steering). Anyway the transplant have not started yet, but before that, I need to know a couple thing first. I hope anybody who have experienced converted their Myvi can help me to clarify something here..

1. Since all YRV come with tiptronics system, can I used back my manual gearbox to make it
manual drive?

2. Just In case I want to use YRV tiptronic gearbox, does the YRV meter can be fitted into Myvi
meter cluster so I can read the automatic status indicator? With bare eyes, both YRV and
Myvi meter seems look like the same. Or using current Myvi meter just fine? I believe manual
or auto Myvi using the same digital meter. I'm not interested to convert to Passo or Boon
dashboard.

2. Will the the standard Myvi immobilizer works when I changes the ECU so I can used my keys
back? Or using the original K3-VE ECU will work just fine?

Your opinion are much appreciated..
Thanks

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Cam

Known Member
May 9, 2009
K3VET can fit myvi manual gearbox...but u will lost alot of power...my fren have been mod like tat...later he put back ori gearbox...huhuhu..

the difficult part to install k3vet into myvi...the wiring...lots of workshop "pening" wanna do it...hahaha...but u must send ur car to de rite place...if ur wiring shot..then i dunno la wat happen...huhuhu...

them said..it much easier if install in kenari n kelisa...

u can use k3vet meter lor...easy...summore it 240km/h

bktay

Jan 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
huhuhu ,monster myvi was born ~~~ but i more interested convert to boon X4 ... just this 1.0 turbo hard to find ... yrv is good just auto not good ...

Areoulz

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
Malaysia
huhuhu ,monster myvi was born ~~~ but i more interested convert to boon X4 ... just this 1.0 turbo hard to find ... yrv is good just auto not good ...
Boon X4 is extremely rare and hard to find. And will burn ur wallet too if it arrive here. At 1st i think like that too. Auto Turbo? Nahh.. but after using the steershift mode.. Wow.. and I fooled countless of my friends (a non-car-enthusiast type), saying my car has NOS installed (they do know NOS from F&F)..hahaha

vykhong

From Facebook
Jul 27, 2011
www.facebook.com
mine i get it done ady on modification into yrv turbo. but now i'm regret. becoz i moded the myvi steering mounting into yrv steering so that it can fit inside. but seriously i dont like it. 1st i don like the viper and signal handle. and 2nd it is unadjustable, its just too low for me.

Areoulz

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
Malaysia
mine i get it done ady on modification into yrv turbo. but now i'm regret. becoz i moded the myvi steering mounting into yrv steering so that it can fit inside. but seriously i dont like it. 1st i don like the viper and signal handle. and 2nd it is unadjustable, its just too low for me.
i didnt change anything at my steering. use back original myvi steering and automatic gear lever. don't use yrv column shift.

a lot of Myvi go for tubro, psst psst. Bro how much hp and boost on your myvi?
Standard manufacturer claimed was 140hp. mine boost at 0.7 bar in standard engine condition. :burnout:

kumbang

Jan 3, 2011
Selangor
Standard manufacturer claimed was 140hp. mine boost at 0.7 bar in standard engine condition. :burnout:[/QUOTE said:
nice bro :rock:not sure what kind of mod this ppl did, read in tuners(actually can't remember which mag), myvi with 2xx hp. can tahan ar gear box? and small car that big hp

if me, my b*** can't tahan.

a fren recommended me to swap with silvertop for NA.

Areoulz

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
Malaysia
bigger turbo, engine management (like e-manage), bigger piping, gearbox cooler (mandatory, even in standard modification) etc.. some can even boost 1.5 bar..

vykhong

From Facebook
Jul 27, 2011
www.facebook.com
i didnt change anything at my steering. use back original myvi steering and automatic gear lever. don't use yrv column shift.

but how bout the tiptronic wiring, lol i almost have my head meletup now. bro, can you send some picture for me of your steering?wanna know how you modify it.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Standard manufacturer claimed was 140hp. mine boost at 0.7 bar in standard engine condition. :burnout:
use back myvi steering?thats wat i wanna do, but now the problem is tiptronic wiring. do you knw how did they modify that stuffs?or send me some pics of your steering rod can?(my e-mail:[email protected]) ,almost have my head meletup now bro.T_T

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:itsme:i wanna up my l2s boost but....all my engine still ori....turbo also didnt change yet...who can teach me how 2 modifi my kancil up too 80-100 House power....>.<
:love:
this 1 always is my dream~100hp l2s kancil...

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

list out all the things need 2 put in...n need find who in penang here 2 help me done it....
pls...
all is the best~!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience