My Tezza under powered?

RedDevil

Known Member
Jul 26, 2006
I have a sneaky feeling that my tezza is not performing at 210hp as it should. Now i want to bring it to a performance shop and have someone to retune it back as close as 210hp and have it dyno. Do you guys know any shop that can fulfill my request above? If you know please PM me the shop contact number and i'll just give them a ring and ask.

All i want is the mechanic to check my car and retune/fine tune it back to 210hp without adding any extras in it 1st. Want it to be as close as 210 before putting more crazy stuff inside.

P/S: is either my car performance have dropped and need to be tuned again or .... i i've been caught by "THE NEED FOR HP"! :angel_smile:

ryonan

Known Member
Aug 13, 2004
sorry to disappoint u bro..but no way u gonna get 210 on dyno..
coincidently i just did mine last week...power at engine is around 160+ HP and at wheel a mere approx 130 HP..
mine is auto tho...the fact that our ride is rear wheel make more power is loss during transmission..

if u are a new owner, u will learn the the ultimate quest is to increase torque..
unless u want to compete wif the bugatti veyron lah..hehe...

go to links dyno...tell them u want to check the charts first..and then decide whether to tune or not. thats what i did..and he said not much more can tune..so i just paid 100 bucks for the dyno without tuning..
btw i'm on e-manage...to my surprise adds about at least 6 HP..
all this while i thot it was junk..

RedDevil

Known Member
Jul 26, 2006
is yours RS200 ryonan? if we cant get 210hp on a RS200, then why is it rated as 210hp in the 1st place?

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
RedDevil..bro ryonan is rite when he said that forget about ever reaching 210HP (6MT) or 200HP (5A/T) for yr tezza in stock mode. I have done my dyno at links and got a readout of 170HP at the engine and 132-140HP at the wheel. Most of us dude here are looking at increasing our low end torque..but in order to do that..you need to do modification to yr NA engine. Sorry to put a dent to yr "dreams"..hehehe.
By the way you can also go to Trial in Sg Besi and talk to them if you want more "power" to yr tezza. They will advise you on the options you will have.

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
I heard that dyno differ from one place to the next. Is the dyno at links accurate?

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
They should be around the same.. But i approve of Links more.. they're here for quite some time..

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
But, I bought the Tezza for its beauty, not power. If I wanted power, I would've gone for many other alternatives, and still complain for its lack of power...the quest for power is never ending, there will always be another car more powerful. So, be happy with ur car...

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
But, I bought the Tezza for its beauty, not power. If I wanted power, I would've gone for many other alternatives, and still complain for its lack of power...the quest for power is never ending, there will always be another car more powerful. So, be happy with ur car...
... who say 3sge dvvti beams has no power???? ...

with a proper mods and and proper techniques ... it is a burning ass man

oh by the way ... u should try a manual ...

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
ahaha.. That is the reason why you get an Altezza man.. the legendary 3SGE Dual VVTI and the legendary 3SGTE.

Dudes, supercharger or turbo better ah?

gti-wly

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
putrajaya

also burning money quite quickly.. thehehe

gti-wly

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
putrajaya
'cos we keep spending our money to upgrade the car here and there.. the more the upgrade the more the money.. hypothetically speaking ..

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006

Not me, bro...ask those around keep asking for more....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race draws near, the teams are busy setting and testing their cars in preparation for the 12-hour long endurance race.

The main point of concern is their car’s reliability and endurance, which can be affected by many different factors. Adding the fact that the cars are required to use standard tires this year, the team mechanics and the drivers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience