My R35..

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
JB
Visit site
Hi guys! Not sure if many of you remember me.. Im a old time user of ZTH :itsme: I was very active up to the point of leaving M'sia to further my studies in the UK..

6 years on and Im still in the UK but I have now graduated and started work :)

Ive come a long way in terms of cars and just thought i'd share some pictures of my new car.. Afterall I know how much forummers love looking at pictures!

This is my latest baby.. Im totally in :love::love::love: with it and I am going to ship her back to Msia when I am done here in the UK

Spec
2009 EDM GTR R35
Mines style CF Spoiler
Mines style CF Grille
Matt black roof wrap (& panels above exhaust)
Piper performance Y-pipe
K&N drop in filters
Tinted
COBB Accessport Stage 1 Tune

Mods incoming
Tanabe GF210 Springs
HKS Legamax Titanium Exhaust
Forge BOV's
Wheels to be painted black

:driver:

Open to any comments / tips as Malaysians have way more style when it comes to modding cars than most people in the UK!

Thanks for reading

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
The biggest problem is at the custom when you are transporting her back to here, time and money are the main concern. Money is due to the tax, time is how long you need to wait for the shipment and get stucked in the port before you collect them.

p/s: I can feel DanZ is considering about migrating now :biggrin:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
LOL , over here got to add another "0" zero ..

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
Really nice ride.. =).. The price is not bad though. Can't compare to the one that is selling in Msia..

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Great ride bro! Nice to see someone who started from the bottom ending up with an R35 :D . R35 cheap overseas la hmmmmm. Any great ride again bro!

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Are you the only monster living around that block or are there others? hahah, When you coming back man?

raulisfadzil

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
change d profile pic drew, now gt-r ady ma =P btw, hows d work there? baji got a new toy also, golf gti =)

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
JB
Visit site
Are you the only monster living around that block or are there others? hahah, When you coming back man?
hehe, heres a pic of my friends Evo X FQ300

will get better pics soon :) long time yet till i come back to msia, probably 7-8 years

change d profile pic drew, now gt-r ady ma =P btw, hows d work there? baji got a new toy also, golf gti =)
haha! i was just thinking what your username would be after seeing your facebook post on suren's wall

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Am plannin to get my ride re-painted and restore its ol skool look. Its a 1985 Toyota Cressida.

Currently :
- rust spots all over the car
- paint starts to flake, espcially at the trunk area.
- Big holes caused by the blardy rusts...(Behind rear wheel mudflap)
- Mini dents. Accumulated over d years.(Motorbike handle bars, plp leaning, etc) :angry:

My questions are:
- Will the cost be cheaper if I were to re-paint the car with the same color (ori paint)??

- Re-welding and bondo 'ing'...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience