My Hari Raya Open House

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Unfortunately , 1 more white Evo 6 'Real Beast' can't make it... if not we all will park outside to let the 'beast' come inside..:banghead:
ehh, thought Alfredo/Lanevo6 went to your place for the "open House" right? :wavey:

Anyway great event la Zi. Sorry i couldn't make it ... partly becos my car gasket leaking again ...... & went overseas for a "Top Secret" project .... :listen::listen:

****** Pls. see my signature for link to my storeroom clearance*****

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
pablo and his top secret projects again!!!!:adore::adore: AKA The Great White Shark!!!:thefinger:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
pablo and his top secret projects again!!!!:adore::adore: AKA The Great White Shark!!!:thefinger:
No la .... since i always cannot catch up with the convoy in front ..... have to hone my skillz lor (**Hint :listen: hint**) ... just to catch up with the FQ400 replica ... the Varis E6, the Makinnen E6.5, the Yellow Banana Voltex/HKS, the White Voltex ..... the Auto Lancer monster .... :thefinger::thefinger::rofl::rofl:

****** Pls. see my signature for link to my storeroom clearance. New items (Brembos & APP) added*****

ley

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
Unfortunately , 1 more white Evo 6 'Real Beast' can't make it... if not we all will park outside to let the 'beast' come inside..:banghead:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Very Happening ler Azizi & Great Monsters s well!!! 'Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Azizi...'
Sory bro cudn't make it coz in JB got our member's (Acad) open house oso. Anyway tnxs for yur sms invitation, vry much appreciated! :biggrin:
PS: Regards to M'ca MLOC members...especially Boy & oang Duyung (Kojai).:listen: oang Ayer Molek x dpt balik kg le...:rofl:

Woi Paul! Where got Auto Lancer s a monster huh??? Vry slow maa & 4 old man like me can le...:smokin:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Very Happening ler Azizi & Great Monsters s well!!! 'Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Azizi...'
Sory bro cudn't make it coz in JB got our member's (Acad) open house oso. Anyway tnxs for yur sms invitation, vry much appreciated! :biggrin:
PS: Regards to M'ca MLOC members...especially Boy & oang Duyung (Kojai).:listen: oang Ayer Molek x dpt balik kg le...:rofl:

Woi Paul! Where got Auto Lancer s a monster huh??? Vry slow maa & 4 old man like me can le...:smokin:
:adore::biggrin::thefinger: ada orang perasan kot!! :biggrin: "If the cap fits u, put it on" .....

Ooh, forgot to add the White soon-to-be Varis widebody E7 (or is it EX JUN) ... the converted Lancer-to-evo with Angel Lamps .... & many other Evos/Lancers ..... :adore:

****** Pls. see my signature for link to my storeroom clearance. New items (Brembos & APP) added*****

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
ehh, thought Alfredo/Lanevo6 went to your place for the "open House" right? :wavey:

Anyway great event la Zi. Sorry i couldn't make it ... partly becos my car gasket leaking again ...... & went overseas for a "Top Secret" project .... :listen::listen:

Alfred came...that why i stated there ' 1 more white Evo6 '.... It's ok ...meet u next time..hehehe

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
Don't mess with the red evo u talking about .... belong to Ealt .... rumour has it that it under it's hood is a beast in waiting ..... not to mention the driver is super fast .... :adore::adore::listen::burnout:

waa...so long not login you all already fire me.:thefinger:..not a monsterlar,just:slug::slug: only....if bro MI, that's the real one.....

Doggiestyler

Known Member
Jul 4, 2008
Wow, all nice & awesome "monsters" .... :adore::adore::love:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello everyone, i'm currently driving a proton iswara lmst.. i have been thinking of improving the overall performance, power, handling etc.. i went thru a lot of threads and post, but it seems that nothing much can be done.. heck, even hooking up a zenden strut bar also is impossible.. they said it's not feasible for an iswara.. so far, i have been beautifying the interior only la.. and not to mention a lot of ICE shits inside too..ehehehehe.. i recently purchased something called magic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience