Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
sounds like a very very long cefiro project, do u have backup cars

Kevertz

May 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
near to the driver seat. you see a small vent. that is where it sense the temperatue, than got a Infra red or was it heat detector on the front dash board.
Bros weikee, My A32 3.0 also facing the same problem a/c compressor dont cut off also went i put into 32c. Some ac mechanic told me my A32 ac intake sensor missing?

Attachments

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
If it missing you need to get the replacement from chop shop or new unit.

May 18, 2011
trinidad
hey i recently lowered my a33 cefiro and the cv joint keep making noise even when i drive straight i realy dont want to raise it cuz it looks really kewl...is there anything i can do to the axle or even buy something to combat this problem....p.s i changed like about 3 pairs of new joints already...problem still persists

Cheongxp

Known Member
Oct 22, 2010
Selangor
Hi Wuss,
Wish to know you lowered by change to adjustable or just sport spring ?
Thinking to change absorber, but couldn't make decission to go original absorber + Sport spring or Adjustable Absorber.
I travel a lot with this car in town & sometime with family member too.
Existing was too soft, wonder is Absorber gone or original setting was soft like this.

May 18, 2011
trinidad
no it isnt...i have ona set of d2's in the front and once u drop it a certain height it makes the cv joint go bad...i really dont knw how to solve the problem...one guy told me he does something to the axle that makes u drop as low as u want,,,buh i want confermation...it really is frustrating,...i cant lower my car the height i want it cuz the cv joint keeps gettin ruined...

Cheongxp

Known Member
Oct 22, 2010
Selangor
Hi Wuss,
Ic, I heard a lot of complaint once lowered down to much. Wonder becos of VQ engine weight & wide car body.
But the way, how much you low down ?
I still keep at original setting, but i happen travel at Karak highway chase a BMW 5 series, can chase him close, but when reach uneven road like Karak Highway design, alamak my car look like can't handle & can't make the car slide left to right side or Right to left.
Suspect absorber gone liao !!

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Go for height adjustable units , then lower it down to the limit before it stresses your cv joints . Another option is to get huge rims with higher profile tires so you don't have to lower the car and it will look stunning !.

May 18, 2011
trinidad
hey SB3
i have on 20's right now and adjustable d2 shocka dn soring coilovers....but the car once lowered to the tired height or even a little higher still causes the joints to fail...i dnt knw if the symetry of the vehicle is off but i see a lot of these lowered very low all over the net i was wondering if there is a shorter axle or better bigger cv joint ppl use...

doraemon98

Known Member
Feb 3, 2010
Penang
Kevertz said:
Bros weikee, My A32 3.0 also facing the same problem a/c compressor dont cut off also went i put into 32c. Some ac mechanic told me my A32 ac intake sensor missing?
My A33 a/c compressor also never cut. TCESC told me A33 was built that way. It cuts when u floor the accelerator. Can anyone confirm this?

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
Most Nissan ecu will cut the A/C compressor when you rev the engine and also when is overheat, this is to protect the a/c compressor when engine is revving high, and give more cooling capacity to the radiator / engine when overheat detected.

It will cut in climate control but not so frequent. Climate control a/c system use hot air "from radiator water" mix with cold air "from A/C cooling coil" to control / reach the temperate driver set. Is difference from the normal A/C in the car, where you feel a sudden cold then not cold then cold again.

I heard there are new type of climate control system, but did not really go into detail which car have it or how it work.

doraemon98

Known Member
Feb 3, 2010
Penang
Ya the a/c compressor never cut even put it to 32C unless depress the a/c button on the control.

I never do any service on the a/c system for the past 7 years. Is it necessary to do any preventive maintenance on it?

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
It actually will cut, just you don't notice cause is a rotary pump.

I do a/c cleaning / service every 2 years. If A33 come with filter in the blower than the maintenance can be later.

BTW, i go KL -> Ipoh -> Penang -> Ipoh -> KL, total mileage around 800km+, only use around 80 Liter petrol. I can go better if i did not speed to 140 / 150km/h

doraemon98

Known Member
Feb 3, 2010
Penang
weikee said:
It actually will cut, just you don't notice cause is a rotary pump.

I do a/c cleaning / service every 2 years. If A33 come with filter in the blower than the maintenance can be later.

BTW, i go KL -> Ipoh -> Penang -> Ipoh -> KL, total mileage around 800km+, only use around 80 Liter petrol. I can go better if i did not speed to 140 / 150km/h
I can notice if the pump cut because I can feels it vibrate a little on the steering. I cannot feel any vibration on steering with the a/c off. Of course with the car idle.

I never experience the a/c pump cut on a traffic jam even at night nor set it to 32C with only hot air blowing.

Your a32 fc is very good. The most I got is 9.5l/100km on mostly highway at 110km/hr speed. Notice shell ron95 can go further compare to esso.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifu's ,
may i know how to read ext temp reading ? And for what use ? :confused: :confused:
Thanks ! :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience