My car accident today........

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Some mother fucking ass hole langgar my wife this morning on MEX highway. racing like a bitch and squeeze between my wife and another car.......her whack the side and ran.........was a blue swift number plate WRA XXXX (couldn't get the full number - she was in shock)........

Dengkil-20120510-00132.jpg

Dengkil-20120510-00131.jpg

Dengkil-20120510-00137.jpg

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
huh...how unfortunate...sorry to hear about it man...

WPQ800

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2008
sorry bout the news dude, but take it this way lah..... "worst could have happened", then at least u will feel much better...... if not sure geram x habis2........ as for that bitch, it was her lucky escape.... she might not be that lucky all the time....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
just wait for the car at toll this evening (or tomorrow morning)

surely the driver use that route almost daily :hmmmm:

Dackster

Jan 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
where was ur wife heading? Putrajaya/cyberjaya or towards town... if towards putrajaya/cyberjaya, we can help you keep an eye for a blue swift number plate WRA XXXX, with a female driver.

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
where was ur wife heading? Putrajaya/cyberjaya or towards town... if towards putrajaya/cyberjaya, we can help you keep an eye for a blue swift number plate WRA XXXX, with a female driver.
bro, my wife heading towards cyber jaya, not sure if the driver is a male or female.

thanks for your support bro............

RJ81

Jul 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Y not request Mex highway to view the CCTV ? I`m sure you can get that car number... and report police for Speeding/Racing/Hit and Run.....

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Y not request Mex highway to view the CCTV ? I`m sure you can get that car number... and report police for Speeding/Racing/Hit and Run.....
this is a very good suggestion :wink:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Polis: Huh!? Tak ada number plate ar? Aiya susah nak tangkap la? CCTV banyak kereta mau tangkap pun susah...

:biggrin:

I think some of us help to spot it is better...I bet there are damages on this Blue Swift as well...should be easy to spot...
must be some kind of crazy maniac who gone mad...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
lucky she is ok....these moron next time u see, if got plate number...sure bang him into the drain

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
spoke to them already bro, they only have CCTV at the interchanges (coz this happen about 1KM before the toll), then he said he will ask the toll people to check, but he also not sure if the CCTV are working.......... i was like WTF!!!:banghead:

But at least he was a kind and helpfull dude, who said he will speak to the plaza to check their records.

will just have to wait and see.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Polis: Huh!? Tak ada number plate ar? Aiya susah nak tangkap la? CCTV banyak kereta mau tangkap pun susah...

:biggrin:

I think some of us help to spot it is better...I bet there are damages on this Blue Swift as well...should be easy to spot...
must be some kind of crazy maniac who gone mad...
swear these fella's all need a massive beating...........

but thanks for your help guys, i appreciate the look out.......

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
the guys from MEX called me back and said they could not check the CCTV at the plaza toll because it was not working :confused:
apparently the CCTV system was shorted out with lighting during the last storm :banghead:

well what else can be done.......

just FYI for IS owners........... brand new complete set of the side mirrors cost RM 3.1 K. (would have been cheaper if it was not prepainted by 300 bucks but no choice last set).

kslowt100

Jul 13, 2009
fuxking shit ...damn it...too bad...really hate the ppl whose driving suzuki shift. last time I also almost bang the shift due to the driver drive like hell...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my mazda 929 front suspension spoil adi....leakage..
its a 4 bolt upper mounting 1....
having difficulty in finding replacement....
wonder any adjustable for this type of 4 bolts 1....
saerch thru internet found tein having it...but i duno how much....
any idea?
prefer to find 2nd hand..
or any other recommendation?
with price pls and area to get..
new or old..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience