my AE111 has been stolen at ara damansara

WrX7

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
Visit site
Bro LE20V,

Saw your car this morning along KESAS in front of Summit heading towards Seafield exit (around 7.39am). The driver was driving fast trying to overtake but stuck behind my car. Still having the plate WLG 9448. Hope this info would help to recover your car. Good luck.

cheers

LE20V

Known Member
May 5, 2006
Bro LE20V,

Saw your car this morning along KESAS in front of Summit heading towards Seafield exit (around 7.39am). The driver was driving fast trying to overtake but stuck behind my car. Still having the plate WLG 9448. Hope this info would help to recover your car. Good luck.

cheers
bro, wrx7

omg, can u c the driver's face? chinese? if u happen to c it again, pls help me to report police. anyway, thanks for the info i ll search around tat area.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

subang area's zthrian, pls contact the police if u happen to c my car WLG 9448... thanks

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Bro LE20V,

cheers
aiya, y u never chase him? at least report to the police while u at it......
manatau can help a member recover his car back.

WrX7

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
Visit site
I managed to glance his face. Fair Chinese lads wearing white tee shirt. He is heading toward seafield exits. Probably heading towards North / south.

Btw was driving Vios. Not able to chase lar...

LE20V

Known Member
May 5, 2006
I managed to glance his face. Fair Chinese lads wearing white tee shirt. He is heading toward seafield exits. Probably heading towards North / south.

Btw was driving Vios. Not able to chase lar...
so u mean it is not around subang/sunway area??

WrX7

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
Visit site
nope it not ard subang. think he did drive thru Kesas.

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Wow, this is epic. Someone managed to see the stolen car on the road and yet not report to police? Bro WrX7, appreciate the response but you should have called the police on the spot and report. This could be the only chance anyone would spot this car. Perhaps could sent SMS to the owner or fellow ZTHians so that something could have been done. If the car is already on North/South, I've really no words to say...

Bro LE20V, hope u get ur car back in one piece. Will lookout in my area too.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
vios?it still can chase tailgate kau kau that car if u really want.should report police,let police doing their job unless i aways see police so free nikmati their life in mamak,kedai makan melayu or 4d shop buy kau kau big number.i think that money must come from pau someone who give them for letting they go(indo/bangla/bla bla....citizen):stupid:

ragerunner

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Guys, I think we should appreciate it that bro WRX7 even bothered to look out for the car and notice the number plate. Besides, we can't take it for granted that bro WRX7 had nothing else to do but tailgate/chase/follow bro LE20V's car from afar. He was probably on the way to work at 7.39am, no? Probably would have been even better if bro WRX7 had informed the police or bro LE20V right away, but it probably didn't occur to him then. Well, the lesson for the rest of us is to call 999 or 012-340 1819 the moment you spot bro LE20V's car WLG 9448 the next time. Thanks to bro WRX7, at least we know now that the culprits are some fair Chinese lads, and that bro LE20V's car is still in one piece. Just pray that it will stay that way and will continue looking out for that car. Hope you'll get your car back soon, bro.

Last edited:

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
i aways see police so free nikmati their life in mamak,kedai makan melayu or 4d shop buy kau kau big number.i think that money must come from pau someone who give them for letting they go(indo/bangla/bla bla....citizen):stupid:
will hurt policeman outside there...:hmmmm:

WrX7

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
Visit site
Guys, I think we should appreciate it that bro WRX7 even bothered to look out for the car and notice the number plate. Besides, we can't take it for granted that bro WRX7 had nothing else to do but tailgate/chase/follow bro LE20V's car from afar. He was probably on the way to work at 7.39am, no? Probably would have been even better if bro WRX7 had informed the police or bro LE20V right away, but it probably didn't occur to him then. Well, the lesson for the rest of us is to call 999 or 012-340 1819 the moment you spot bro LE20V's car WLG 9448 the next time. Thanks to bro WRX7, at least we know now that the culprits are some fair Chinese lads, and that bro LE20V's car is still in one piece. Just pray that it will stay that way and will continue looking out for that car. Hope you'll get your car back soon, bro.
Bro, thanks for your words.

BTW,when i saw the car i cant confirm that was the stolen car until i reached my office to check this post for the registration number. I tried calling LE20V then but his number went to voice mail. Think that was the best i can do at the time is to post my findings on this thread..

Cheers

LE20V

Known Member
May 5, 2006
bro ragerunner, thanks for ur concern...

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Bro, thanks for your words.

BTW,when i saw the car i cant confirm that was the stolen car until i reached my office to check this post for the registration number. I tried calling LE20V then but his number went to voice mail. Think that was the best i can do at the time is to post my findings on this thread..

Cheers
thank u bro WrX7.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

bro WrX7, u think most probably the car was from which place? shah alam?

chek_corolla

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
bro, good luck finding the car.
the toyota community need to stand up and fight crime for the car we love!!

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
cool..hope car is okay with bang bang anywhere.okay,how u wan to do after caught back ur car with driver(thief)too.beat/kick him "kau kau" b4 send him to police like today star paper vios lady driver kill her thief by bang them 1 die and 1 serious (maybe wait for die also)just want to know what ur next action?sabar....slap...sabar....slap again on thief face.:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

West Coast Customs in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia @ The Loft

The people who entertained the automotive world. Turning everyday nerd cars to what they call, Pimped rides!. West Coast Customs, the people who're responsible for MTV's Pimp My Ride. Wrecked cars...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience