Musc drag challenge cyberjaya 2010 - final

blackTshirt

Dec 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Haha.. Agree with that.. Winning or loosing is adat..
Yes that kancil menang besar in 1.8 category.. Congrat to them..
Btw, this green-no-go run is in final or what? If its on qualifying round i think there will be nothing to loose story.. During vtec category also got this kind of thing happen n no problem with that.. Unless it happen during knock-out round.. But in this case i believe that organizer will discuss 1st with both wether to re-run or not..

.... once the man that hold the trigger button go facing the tree, there will be no pull back action regardless whatever condition...
Hey hattech-v,
That same culprit did it in the semi final in round 11 against sucimuci. Now, taking that advantage, cause of his close relation with organizer (maybe) he repeat his action again, against that blue saga. Winning or loosing is sports and that have to be accepted but this unspirited moves was used to stir up the mood of the driver and was very unsporting at all.

If he plan not to run on the green light, let the opponent knows his move of only running 1 car 'in advance' and with the opponent consent. By right, according to international rules, he should already be out of the race for not making a move. If that was just a qualify round, then he does not qualify... finish... no more race for him.

In future, the organizer should make the rules clearer.. No move, out of the race. Everyone will start to have their own sweet time to race or not if you implement this 'up to the driver' rules and lots of speculation arises from this very ugly behavior. I don't think the organizer like to have a bad situation at the event.

^slownyer^

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
wonderfulplanet
:driver:

its a hot2 topic to debate,,,

usually driver don,t wait till green light...
u make r/t at 0.000
60ft below 1 sec.
kawtim......

hahahah...GOODBYE 2010----WELCOME 2011

matjun

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
moon
www.hondaownwersclub.cjb.net
RT will effect TT,
cause RT + ET = TT

RT = 7 inch
ET = 300 m (some race in 400m)
TT = 7 inch + 300m

international standart apply who done RT below 0.500 sec consider JUMP START. Which mean no buddy cant go out/move before 3rd yellow light '"padam".
Mean, GREEN switch on then start move ur MAchine.

But at MUSC or SDB... used manual start apply... both car ready manual button will press.
And crismast tree start blinking.

That why our dragger can clock RT 0.000 sec. and jump start counted at -0.001 sec

This is not bracket race.

newbies too.

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
That why our dragger can clock RT 0.000 sec. and jump start counted at -0.001 sec

This is not bracket race.

newbies too.
matjun....if u can't beat them, join them....hahah....:biggrin:

another problem is the venue, since it's not flat, a little roll and the car jump start already....even before countdown pun....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Things were a bit slow with the Z project as our project partner, has been moving his old establishment to his new one in Sunway Damansara area. He has updated and sent me some photos when I was travelling in Europe.

Judging from the photos...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience